My Guide Website?
Hanoi Handicraft Villages Private Tour
Experience a unique aspect of Vietnam's arts and craft culture. Bat Trang Village is known for its intricately sculpted, fired pottery and other ceramic crafts, while Van Phuc village has been acclaimed for centuries for its artisans and silk products.
- Discover unique villages with pagodas, temples and local houses
- Marvel at the making of delicate silk creations in Van Phuc Village
- Create beautiful ceramics with the help of local artisans
- Relax with private transport and a friendly, local guide
DescriptionMeet your friendly guide at your hotel and depart for Bat Trang Pottery Village, situated in the beautiful countryside and fertile farmland surrounding Hanoi. On the way, admire quaint villages along the banks of the Red River Dykes. Watch the artisans forming, painting and glazing their products, which are then baked for several days in huge kilns. Then, it's time for you to practice to make your own ceramic masterpiece. Replenish with a delicious local lunch before heading to Van Phuc Village, the most famous silk-producing village in all of Vietnam. Prepare to be mesmerized as you stroll through the scenic streets of this unique town - you'll even have the chance to purchase some of the wonderful creations made here. For art lovers and the culturally curious it's a wonderful insight into Vietnam's rich handicraft history.
IncludesA delicious Vietnamese lunch Private transfers by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop off at hotel. English-speaking Tour guide All entrance and sightseeing fees All taxes & services charges
- It is recommended for guests to bring a sunhat, sunglasses, sunscreen, and comfortable shoes