Hanoi: City Sights and Temple of Literature Motorbike Tour39 Reviews
See the sights of Hanoi by motorbike with a local driver/guide. Visit the Temple of Literature, enjoy lunch at a traditional restaurant, and more.
- Explore downtown Hanoi on a motorbike tour with a personal driver/guide
- Visit the Temple of Literature, dating from the 10th century
- Stop to taste typical local foods en route
DescriptionHead off with your motorbike driver/guide on a 4.5-hour tour of Hanoi. Stop at the historic Opera House, and then take a short walk on the campus of Vietnam’s first university – the Temple of Literature. Dating from the 10th century, it was built during the Ly Dynasty. Continue to Quan Su Pagoda, where many important Buddhist activities take place, and then explore a second-hand market, where you’ll get a look at the daily life of locals. Head to Hanoi’s 36 Old Streets and stop for lunch at a traditional restaurant. Taste a variety of dishes at an eatery that’s a local favorite. Enjoy cold local beer, soft drinks, or tea. Spend some time shopping before heading back to your hotel.
IncludesMotorbike and high-quality helmet Hotel pickup and drop-off Bilingual tour guide/driver Coffee, tea, or a cold drink Meal Tips
- The tour duration is four hours
- The departure time is usually 8:00 AM, but is flexible
- Long-sleeved tops and long skirts or trousers are required to enter the mausoleum and temple
- During the Lunar New Year there is a 20 per cent surcharge (you will be sent an email with detailed information)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability