My Guide Website?
Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay 2-Day Cruise5 Reviews
Sail through the amazing scenery of Halong and Lan Ha Bays on a luxury 2-day cruise. Take part numerous activities including kayaking, swimming, tai chi, squid fishing, and cooking classes. Relax on deck with a cocktail under the stars.
- Sail through the Lan Ha & Halong Bays in the Gulf of Tonkin
- Cruise past thousands of islands and islets
- Enjoy numerous activities including kayaking and swimming
- Take advantage of free transfer both ways Hanoi
DescriptionOn the first morning at 9 AM, a transfer vehicle will collect you from your hotel in Hanoi to the cruise ship. After being welcomed aboard with a complimentary drink check into your cabin and freshen up. Enjoy a special lunch of fresh seafood and an assortment of appetizing delicacies as you set sail through the Cua Van area to Lan Ha Bay. Admire the stunning karst islands and limestone outcrops of Lan Ha with their pristine, snow-white beaches. Enjoy time to explore Ba Trai Dao beach via kayaks or immerse yourself in the crystal clear waters. When you return to the ship, enjoy extensive happy hour drinks and dinner. Spend the evening relaxing with an exotic cocktail as you take in the picturesque landscape. Order an indulgent spa service, watch movies, go squid ﬁshing or simply relax on the rooftop deck under the cover of a brightly illuminated sky. On the next morning, head to the upper deck to participate in a daily Tai Chi sessions or relax with an early morning cup of tea, coffee, or juice as you watch the stunning scenery unfold before you. Enjoy a light breakfast of pastries, tea and coffee in the restaurant. The final stage of your trip is to be taken through the mysterious caves and among the remote islets via local rowing boats. Take in the breath-taking beauty of this World Heritage region. Check out of your cabin as you draw closer to the mainland. After a ﬁnal early brunch and a last farewell from our crew at 11:30 AM, board a transfer boat and head back to the wharf where you will be met by your return trip vehicle to transfer you to Hanoi. The tour ends at around 3 PM.
IncludesDeluxe Cabins with A/C and en-suite bathrooms Return transfer from Hanoi to Hai Phong with free pick up and drop off if your hotel in the old quarter, otherwise pick up point at No 9 Hang Huong at 8:45 AM All meals on board Bottled water in the cabin Welcome drink Entrance and sightseeing fees Tai Chi Lesson & Cooking Demonstration Happy Hour Squid Fishing Kayaking English-speaking guide Airfare and VISA arrangements Beauty spa services & massage Beverages during meals Tips & other personal expenses
- Cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Please contact local operator at least 2 days before travel date to confirm pick up time and location
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now