My Guide Website?
Ha Long: Bai Tu Long Bay 2-Day Cruise on a 4-Star Boat2 Reviews
Discover the wonderful Bai Tu Long Bay with its smooth sandbanks and clear-water waves on a 2-day all-inclusive cruise. Get picked up in Hanoi, enjoy great onboard cuisine, go kayaking, and much more.
- Explore Bai Tu Long Bay on a 4-star cruise
- Enjoy time kayaking in Bai Tu Long Bay and visit Thien Canh Son Cave
- Swim at many natural beaches and take a bamboo boat to a fishing village
- Go squid fishing and soak up the sun on the sundeck
- Relax with set-menu meals included aboard your cruise
DescriptionOption 1: Bai Tu Long Bay Day 1: Explore Bai Tu Long Bay,Thien Canh Son, Cap La, and Tra San 8 AM: Pickup from your hotel in Hanoi. Drive to Ha Long City through the green fields in the Red River Delta. 12:30 PM: Boat cruises on Ha Long Bay. Enjoy a welcome drink and cruise briefing. 1:30 PM: Have lunch while cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay 3:30 PM: Transfer to Thien Canh Son cave. Our tour guide will take you to a huge cave with many interesting stalactite and stalagmite in different amazing shapes. Return to the cruise; join sunbathing, enjoy swimming in the crystal clear water, or join a cooking class with the cruise's chef. 7 PM: Vietnamese-style set dinner 9 PM: Make new friends at the bar, or try some night fishing Day 2: Explore Bai Tu Long Bay and Vung Vieng Floating Village 7:30 AM: Enjoy breakfast with the sunrise 8 AM: Visit the ancient Vung Vieng floating village. Enjoy the peaceful ambiance of nature on the village, surrounded by rocky mountains. See the small bamboo boats and the ancient village, then return to cruise. 10 AM: Pack suitcases and prepare for the end of the tour. Enjoy lunch, then say goodbye to the crew. Option 2: Ha Long - Lan Ha Bay Some time cruise overbooked, we will offer free upgrade other cruise same class or higher class in Ha Long Bay or Lan Ha Bay then operator will send details Lan Ha Bay itinerary to you.
IncludesAccommodation with ocean view Set-menu meals Tour guide on board All entry fees and sightseeing tickets Welcome drink (soft drink, tea, or coffee) Kayaking and bamboo boat ride
- Free cancellation and full refund if bad weather There will be an extra charge in peak season at $15/per person from Oct 1, 2022 to April 30, 2023 If cruise overbooked, we will offer another cruise same class or higher class Your guide will meet you at your central Hanoi accommodation 5 minutes before the scheduled departure time. Please come to the meeting point at 8 AM if you are not staying in central Hanoi. The meeting point is Hanoi Opera House – No 1 Trang Tien Str- Hoan Kiem Dis – Hanoi.