My Guide Website?
Full-Day Hai Van Pass & Lang Co Beach from Da Nang7 Reviews
Take a trip to discover one of the most beautiful regions of Vietnam; from the modern delight of Da Nang city and its stunning coastline to the mysterious caves and pagodas of Marble Mountain.
- Visit modern Da Nang city and cross Vietnam’s longest suspension bridge
- Explore Marble Mountain with its mysterious caves and stone-carved pagodas
- Drive through the lush landscape of the highest mountain pass in the country, the iconic Hai Van Pass
- Head to stunning Lang Co Beach, famed for its gradually sloping white-sand beach
- Visit the mysterious Am Phu cave
- Dine on a fresh seafood lunch then relax on the beach
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day trip exploring Vietnam from Da Nang. Depart from your hotel to Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain). Discover the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy a beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Also, visit the mysterious pagodas and the sculpture village located here. Then, continue to Son Tra Peninsula, to admire the beauty of the Linh Ung – Bai But pagoda – one of the largest pagodas in Da Nang city. This pagoda has a combination of modern and traditional styles and is home to the Guan Yin statue, considered to be the tallest statue in Vietnam (67 m). From here, you can view the whole city, mountain, and Son Tra peninsula as well as Ngu Hanh Son Mountain with its white, sandy banks. The beautiful landscape creates a unique impression that you cannot find in other places. Continue to Hai Van (Ocean Cloud) Pass, the longest and highest mountain pass in Vietnam with a length of 21 km. On the national highway-01, Hai Van Pass is an impressive landscape. It is like a giant dragon, lying on the geographical boundary between Da Nang and Thua Thien-Hue Province. Then, head to Lang Co Beach. With its gradually sloping, white sand beach, average depth of less than 1 m, and average temperature in the bathing season of 25 °C, Lang Co is an ideal beach for tourists. In Lang Co beach, there are various kinds of shrimp, lobster, sea shrimp, crab, butter-fish, mackerel fish, and oysters. Not far from the beach, see the Chan May scenery and Lang Co fishing village. You'll have free time to swim, take photos and have lunch.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation as per itinerary Entrance fees Lunch Bottled drinking water English speaking guide (other languages available upon request with surcharge) One-way elevator at Marble Mountains Travel insurance
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult; please book adult tickets for any additional children
- You can select from group or private tours for this activity