From Hoi An: Marble Mountain, Hai Van Pass & Lang Co Beach6 Reviews
Discover one of the most beautiful regions of Vietnam; from the modern delight of Da Nang city and its stunning coastline to the mysterious caves of Marble Mountain, over Vietnam's longest suspension bridge, through Hai Van Pass and on to Lang Co Beach.
- Visit Da Nang city and cross Vietnam longest suspension bridge to the new city in a peninsula
- Trek up to Marble mountain, with its stone carved pagoda built for the king's daughter to worship at
- Journey up Son Tra Peninsula to admire the beauty of the 67-meter high Linh Ung (Lady Buddha) statue at Bai But Pagoda
- Drive through the highest pass in the country, the iconic Hai Van Pass
- Stop at the stunning Lang Co Beach, with a gradually sloping, white-sand beach and warm shallow water
DescriptionFrom the hotel, depart to Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain). Here, discover the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top. Visit the mysterious pagodas and the sculpturing village. Then, continue to Son Tra Peninsula, where we have a chance to admire the beauty of Linh Ung - Bai But pagoda - one of the biggest pagoda in Da Nang city in both of scale and architecture. This pagoda has a combination between modern style and traditional style. Especially, in Linh Ung - Bai But pagoda, there has Guan Yin statue that is considered as the highest statue in Vietnam (67 meters height approximately 30 stories). This statue put its back to the mountain, faces to the sea. Above the Guan Yin statue is Buddha hood statue with the high of 2 meters. From here, you can contemplate the whole city, mountain and Son Tra peninsula and see Ngu Hanh Son Mountain along with white sand-bank. The beautiful landscape creates a unique impression that you cannot find in other places. After lunch, continue to Hai Van Pass. On the national highway-01, Hai Van Pass is an impressive landscape. It is like a giant dragon, lying on Highway-01 on the border between Thua Thien – Hue Province and Da Nang City. This is the highest pass in Vietnam (500m above sea level). Next to Hai Van Pass is Lang Co Beach; with its gradually slopping, white sand beach, the average depth of less than 1m and the average temperature in the bathing season is 25°C, Lang Co is an ideal beach for tourists. From here, either return to Hoi An or continue to Hue.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation Entrance One way elevator at Marble Mountain Lunch Bottled drinking water English-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request) Travel insurance Tips and gratuities Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
- Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children. Cancelation fees:
- Before 15:00 on the day prior to the tour, a charge of 50% of the tour cost applies
- After 15:00 on the day prior to the tour and for no-shows, a 100% charge applies
- Please note, customers cannot receive any type of compensation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability