My Guide Website?
From Hoi An: Full-Day Trip with National Park Hike and Beach1 Reviews
Take a hiking adventure through the lush depths of Bach Ma National Park. Walk through the jungle with tremendous views passing by streams and waterfalls. Relax on a beautiful beach and enjoy a fresh seafood lunch.
- Journey into the lush depths of the Bach Ma National Park
- Hike along a mountain summit for unforgettable views
- Take a refreshing swim in small natural lakes and streams
- Eat a fresh seafood lunch by the stunning Lang Co Beach
DescriptionFollowing a pickup at your hotel, you’ll head to Bach Ma National Park, filled with a diversity of flora and fauna as well as stunningly beautiful landscapes. Travel by car to the Bach Ma mountain summit, a great place for panoramic views of natural wonders including Cau Hai Lagoon and Chan May Port. Start hiking along the path through the forest to the summit trail, which takes you a few kilometers past the Bach Ma Morin at the terminus of the park road. The trail continues to a pavilion with 360-degree views of the surrounding area, usually mist shrouded and above the clouds. See the towering Do Quyen Waterfall while trekking along a path through dense jungle (1.5 kilometers). If lucky, you'll can see birds at close range along the foot trails where you can enjoy a snack. Along the way you’ll find interesting sights, including the old villas that remain in the jungle despite being damaged in the Vietnam War and reclaimed by nature. After an exciting afternoon in Bach Ma National Park, next you will depart for the picturesque Lang Co Beach. Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch on Lang Co Beach before returning to Hoi An. This tour is available to book as a shared or private experience.
IncludesTransfer and transportation as per itinerary Entrance fees Bottled drinking water Snack Seafood lunch English-speaking tour guide Travel insurance
- Motorbikes and bicycles are not allowed to use the steep 16-kilometer summit road.
- If you wear glasses, be sure to pack a glasses case on your person. • Children under 13 years old are not allowed on this tour.