From Hoi An: Full-Day Hue City Tour10 Reviews
Travel along the spectacular Hai Van Pass to reach Hue, home of the historic Hue Imperial City, Thien Mu Pagoda, and Khai Dinh Tomb.
- Travel from Hoi An along the spectacular Hai Van Pass
- Explore the historic Hue Imperial City, along the banks of the Perfume River
- Visit the Thien Mu Pagoda and Khai Dinh Tomb
- Learn about Vietnam and the Imperial Dynasty with an expert guide
DescriptionThis well-preserved walled city is a must for those who love history, beautiful architecture, and Instagram-worthy photo opportunities. The day begins with a breathtaking journey from Hoi An through the Hai Van Pass. Once in Hue, the tour starts at Khai Dinh Tomb, a site that more closely resembles a palace than a grave. After visiting the equally impressive Thien Mu Pagoda, you enter the Hue Imperial City, known not only for its architecture, but for its beautiful landscaping. After the guided tour, try a delicious local lunch, wander the ancient temples, browse the visitors center, and stroll through the elegant gardens.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Hoi An Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking tour guide Bottle of water Entrance fees (Citadel VND150,000; Khai Dinh Tomb VND100,000) Lunch Personal expenses
- This is a small group tour (5-9 people)
- Exact pickup time depends on pickup location • The driver will confirm the exact time of pickup the day before the activity
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability