My Guide Website?
From Hoi An: Day Tour of My Son Temples and Marble Mountain35 Reviews
Discover the spiritual center of the former Champa Kingdom – the ruins of the My Son temples. Enjoy a full-day shared or private tour from Hoi An to the top of Marble Mountain (Ngh Hanh Son) to explore caves, pagodas, and a nearby sculpture village.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Wander around the ancient towers and temples and lush green valley of My Son
- Enjoy one of the Eastern Sea's most tremendous views from atop of Marble Mountain
- Visit Linh Ung Pagoda
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Sites of My Son Sanctuary
- Climb stone steps to discover stunning caves, grottoes and a Buddhist pagoda
DescriptionBegin your shared or private day trip with a visit to the capital and religious center of the former Champa Kingdom, My Son, which has been designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Beautifully situated in a lush green valley, there are dozens of red brick towers and sanctuaries dating from between the 7th and 13th century. After this first part of the tour, you will have lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, you will discover Marble Mountain (Ngu Hanh Son, meaning 'five elements mountain'). Here, you will have the opportunity to explore the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the peak. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist pagoda. Da Nang is famous for three pagodas having the same name: 'Linh Ung', the first on Son Tra Peninsula, the second on Marble Mountain and the other on Ba Na Hill. The Linh Ung Pagoda at Marble Mountain has been designated a national historical and cultural site by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism. You will also visit Am Phu cave where there is a replica of heaven and hell in the eerie underground tunnels, before you return to your hotel.
IncludesTransfers and transportation as per the itinerary Entrance fees Lunch Bottled drinking water Travel insurance English speaking guide (other languages available upon request with surcharge) Private or shared tour (depending on option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is available in Hoi An city center (except South Hoi An area)
- Please provide the local partner with the following information: Name and nationality of each participant (for insurance registration), dietary requirements, information about any medical conditions