My Guide Website?
From Hoi An & Da Nang: Authentic Vietnamese Cooking Tour23 Reviews
Visit the countryside of Hoi An and see Cam Thanh village (around 4 kilometers away from the center). Take a tour of the local market, go on a cruise trip to the cooking school, receive a foot massage, enjoy delicious Vietnamese cuisine, and more.
- Pick-up and dropped off at the hotel by an English speaking tour guide and driver
- Exciting local market tour with English speaking tour guide
- Cruise trip on the river on the way to the cooking school
- Sailing the bamboo boat on the way to the cooking school
- Passing the bamboo bridge
- Have a water buffalo cart transferred to the cooking school
- Relax with foot, head and shoulder massage before cooking
- Inciteful cooking demonstration
- Learn how to make the wet rice paper
- Discover how to garnish the dishes
DescriptionThis is a cooking tour, which is different from a cooking class. The journey will take you through the beautiful and scenic countryside of Hoi An to Cam Thanh village (around 4 kilometers away from the town center). This adventure will include a visit to a local produce market and a boat trip along the beautiful Thu Bon River, with sights that include the island of Cam Nam and Duy Hai fishing village, as you pass under the majestic Cua Dai Bridge. Your adventure continues on a fun-filled Basket Boat ride through the Water Palm Village, followed by a ride in a water buffalo cart that will take you to the local supplier's cooking school and restaurant. Upon arrival, you can then unwind by soaking up the joys of a foot, head, and shoulder massage. The menu for the cooking class includes the following Vietnamese dishes: Rolled wet rice paper with minced pork and vegetables Chicken Noodle Soup (Pho Ga)Grilled Fish in a Banana Leaf Vietnamese Prawn Curry You may then relax and enjoy the sumptuous delights of your cooking creations, in the pleasant surroundings of the local supplier's restaurant.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English-speaking tour guide Local produce market tour Welcome drink upon your arrival One free cold water Boat trip on the Thu Bon river Basket boat ride Buffalo cart transfer Foot massage Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks
- The morning tour begins at 8:00 AM from your hotel, returning there before 1:00 PM
- The afternoon tour begins at 1:00 PM from your hotel, and returning there before 6:00 PM
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now