From Ho Chi Minh City: Monkey Island Excursion by Boat
Explore Vietnam’s UNESCO recognized mangrove forest reserve near Ho Chi Minh City by boat. Covering about forty thousand hectares of planted and natural mangroves, this lush area is regarded as the green lungs of the city
- Travel by boat to Vam Sat Eco-Tourist Zone to take a peek at its natural bird reserve
- See baby crocodiles and learn about their incubation at the crocodile swamp
- Climb Tang Bong Tower to take in the panoramic beauty of the biosphere reserve below
- Look out for the thousands of monkeys
- Visit the wartime hiding place of the north Vietnam military
DescriptionYour tour will begin with a departure from Dan Xay Bridge where you will take a boat or canoe to first visit the natural bird reserve at Vam Sat. This excursion will also stop at the crocodile swamp and continue on with a trip to the bat lagoon before beginning your venture up to Tang Bong Tower. At the tower take in the panoramic beauty of the biosphere reserve below. After conquering the tower, you will have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant. From lunch, the tour will depart for Monkey Island. Once in Monkey Island you will visit the Can Gio Museum and Mangrove Forest Park Faun Conservation. See thousands of monkeys as well as saltwater crocodiles. The tour will conclude with a visit to the Mangrove Forest Ecosystem and Rung Sac Guerrilla Base before returning to Ho Chi Minh City.
IncludesPickup and drop-off Transportation Entrance fees English-speaking guide Lunch Bottled water Travel insurance Services not specified in the program Personal expenses Gratuities
- Child Policy: Maximum 1 child accompanied by 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now