From Ho Chi Minh City: 2-Day Mui Ne Beach Paradise Tour1 Reviews
Mui Ne beach is a top tourist destination for visitors to Ho Chi Minh City. This popular resort town is a so-called paradise. Take a 2-day tour to discover the beautiful natural surrounding of this area.
- See the Fairy Stream that flows through the dunes
- Visit Mui Ne Fishing Village to experience local life
- Marvel at Lotus Lake, set in white sand dunes
DescriptionDay 1: Start your first day with pickup in Ho Chi Minh City, then travel to Mui Ne by minivan. Along the way, stop to visit the pagoda on top of Ta Cu Mountain, 490 meters above sea level. See the 49-meter long statue of Lying Buddha in Nirvana, the largest statue in the South East Asia. Arrive in Mui Ne, famous among the tourists for its pristine beaches, ideal weather, and water sports activities such as kite surfing. Head to the resort for check-in, and stay overnight in Mui Ne. Lunch and dinner are included on day 1. Day 2: Wake early to enjoy the beautiful sunrise over the red sand dunes of Mui Ne before enjoying breakfast. Visit the Fairy Spring, set between red and white sand dunes and surrounded by coconut palms. Take a walk in the cool water to experience the soft sands in this romantic setting. Continue to the White Sand Dune, and walk into the middle of the dunes to visit the beautiful blue Lotus Lake. Afterwards, head to Mui Ne Fishing Village to experience the life of local fishermen. Relax on the beach and enjoy some water sports, then have lunch at a local restaurant before heading back to Ho Chi Minh City.
Includes2-day tour 1-night in a 3 or 4-star resort (depending on option selected) Transportation by air-conditioned car Entrance fees English-speaking guide Meals as per the itinerary 2 bottles of water per day Travel insurance Cool towels Additional meals and drinks Personal expenses Gratuities
- Hotel pickup time varies from 7 AM to 7:40 AM. You will be informed of your exact pickup time after booking.
- Please note, the driver may be delayed by traffic, weather conditions, and other customers in the group.
- The price offered does not apply on holidays.
- The schedule may be altered, but all of the locations mentioned in the description will be visited.
- Sports shoes or comfortable shoes with good grip are recommended.
- Please be sure to carry any personal medication you may require throughout the day.
- Bring an extra pair of clothes, and please dress according to the weather.
- Please note, the local partner cannot be held responsible for any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond their control, such as natural disasters, flight delays, rescheduling, or cancellations, accidents, medical evacuations, riots and strikes.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability