My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Cuc Phuong National Park Tour with Lunch
Explore the diverse wildlife of the oldest national park in Vietnam with a day trip from Hanoi. Hike among the majestic limestone mountains that rise up from the lush rice terraces at Cuc Phuong Park.
- Exploring the Oldest National Park in Vietnam picked up from Hotel in Hanoi.
- Visiting the Magnificent Limestone Mountains rise up majestically
- majestically from the green rice-terraces and traditional stilt houses
- See the fauna and flora, animals which listed in the Red Book
- Enjoy the wildly natural landscapes and vascular and non-vascular plants
DescriptionMorning Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi departure to Ninh Binh mountainous province. Visiting the Endangered Primate Rescue Center and Turtle conservation center where you can observe the rarest species of primate and turtles. visit to the Cave of Prehistoric Man, where human skeletons and stone tools dated to some 7.500 years old have been found. Having some Coffee drinks before walk along the path to inside the Park and see the 1000 year old tree.Having Lunch in the Local national Park Restaurant. This full day trip will help you discover the secret of naturally primitive rain forest, majestic botanical layers and Wild species of bird, primates, turtles will be highlights interest you Exploring the Oldest National Park in Vietnam picked up from Hotel in Hanoi. Visiting the Magnificent Limestone Mountains rise up majestically from the green rice-terraces and traditional stilt houses of the Muong hill-tribe. See the fauna and flora, animals which listed in the Red Book need to be preserved. Walking up around 1 hours into the Jungle and visit the 1000 year old Oak Tree. Enjoy the wildly natural landscapes and vascular and non-vascular plants
IncludesNational Park fees Bottled water Lunch Professional guide Hotel pickup and drop-off Coffee and/or Tea
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers No heart problems or other serious medical conditions Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate