My Guide Website?
Farm-To-Table Healthy Cooking Class: Half-Day Tour10 Reviews
Learn to cook healthy Vietnamese cuisine on a fun and healthy cookery class in Ho Chi Minh City. Pick herbs and vegetables in the medicine garden, learn about the cultivation of rice, and discover the different varieties of native mushrooms.
- Learn how to cook and prepare a traditional healthy Vietnamese meal
- Become a Vietnamese farmer and pick and select the vegetables you will cook
- Discover the different varieties of mushroom in a mushroom house
- Hear how to cultivate rice
- Explore unusual ingredients, such as morning glory, jack fruit and banana flowers
- See a demonstration of how to use a spliter knife
- Discover the great methods to make healthy food with nice cooking tips
- Get great culinary instruction from a friendly chef and kitchen staff
DescriptionLearn how to prepare and cook a traditional Vietnamese meal at a morning or afternoon cookery class in Ho Chi Minh City. Explore the food culture of Vietnam and discover a huge variety of local mushrooms, herbs and spices in the Vietnamese medicine garden. Considered one of the healthiest cuisines in the world, the interactive class will introduce you to the herbs, spices and vegetables of the medicine garden. Discover how to grow many kinds of mushroom in the mushroom house, and learn about the uses of Vietnamese herbs in medicine and cooking from a pharmacist and chef. Then, become a Vietnamese farmer and try to identify and select vegetables in the medicine garden to use in your cooking class. Armed with your freshly picked vegetables, friendly chefs will instruct you how to prepare and cook traditional healthy Vietnamese dishes. At the end of your class, sit down and enjoy the fruits of your labor among your new foodie friends and colleagues with great a certificate, recipes and souvenirs from HCM cooking class.
IncludesLunch Local guide Iced tea Napkin Transportation Pick up by fancy car / bus
- Please advise if you have any special dietary requirements or allergies.