My Guide Website?
Da Nang: Marble Mountains & Son Tra Peninsula Tour w lunch
Join a private or shared group tour to the mysterious caves of the Marble Mountain and the stunning landscapes of the Son Tra Peninsula.
- Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountain
- Discover caves, grottoes and a Buddhist Pagoda
- Visit the Non Nuoc stone carving village
- Travel uphill through the lush foliage of the Son Tra Peninsula
- Enjoy stunning views of Da Nang city and its long coastline
DescriptionAfter pickup from your hotel, first stop is the Marble Mountains, a cluster of five marble and limestone mountains named after the five elements. Walk down the stone steps carved into the mountain that lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. Discover stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful views from the mountain top. Then, head to Am Phu Cave, where there's a replica of heaven and hell. Next stop is the Non Nuoc stone carving village, which is a unique craft village situated at the foot of the Marble Mountains. Leaving Marble Mountains, you will head north to visit the Son Tra Peninsula and the Linh Ung Pagoda. The most striking feature of this vast pagoda is its huge Lady Buddha statue, which is one of the tallest in Vietnam. From the pagoda, you can admire the spectacular views of the whole city of Da Nang, as well as the surrounding mountains and the Son Tra peninsula. Then return to your hotel.
IncludesTransportation as per itinerary Entrance fees One-way elevator at Marble Mountain Bottled drinking water Lunch at local restaurant Private English-speaking tour guide
- Lunch in a local restaurant is included and the local operator will send the menu in advance for you to choose
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫2,422,000Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today