Da Nang: Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Hoi An2 Reviews
Explore Da Nang on a full-day sightseeing tour of the 3rd largest city in Vietnam, and discover the port city’s historic architecture and ornate pagodas. Go to the caves of Marble Mountain, cross the longest suspension bridge in Vietnam, and more.
- Learn about the ancient and fascinating Champa Kingdom
- Get panoramic views from the summit of the Marble Mountains
- Discover the oldest colonial French building in the city center
- Cross the vast span of the Thuan Phuoc Bridge
- Explore the pagodas of Ngu Hanh Son
- See sculptors in the crafts settlement at the base of the Marble Mountains
- Wander along a beach on the stunning unspoiled coastline of Da Nang for stunning picturesque views
DescriptionDiscover the bustling streets of Da Nang, Vietnam’s 3rd largest city, on a full-day sightseeing tour from Hoi An. Located approximately 18 miles (28.5 kilometers) north of Hoi An, your tour starts with a hotel pick-up and drive up the coast of the East Vietnam Sea. Visit Ho Chi Minh Museum. It features a replica of President Ho’s home in Ha Noi with a fishpond, a house on stilts, its garden and other relics. Next is the Museum of the Fifth Military Zone, which has a lot of large war equipment including aircraft and tanks that were captured in the French and American wars by the soldiers of the Fifth Military Division. Da Nang museum with rich local history and culture, is the next stop. Stop at Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain) to explore some spectacular natural caves in the cluster of limestone mountains south of the city. Enjoy fantastic panoramic views from the summit of Thuy Son, the only one of the 5 marble mountains accessible to visitors. See mysterious pagodas built during the Nguyễn Dynasty, and meet some of the artisans that produce handmade sculpture at the base of the mountain. Next, go to the Cham Museum to explore the most complete collection of rare items of the Cham people. After lunch, continue to Son Tra Peninsula. Travel over the Thuan Phuoc Bridge across the lower Han River to experience the longest suspension bridge in Vietnam and admire the magnificent feat of engineering up close. Before your drop off in Hoi An, there will be time for a pleasant walk along a white sandy beach, with picturesque views of the rapids. Return to your hotel at around 4:00 PM.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation Entrance fees Lunch Bottled drinking water English-speaking guide (other languages available upon request) Travel insurance Gratuities Personal expenses
- Museum of the Fifth Military Zone is not available on Mondays. Every child must be accompanied by an adult. Please book adult tickets for any additional children.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY