My Guide Website?
Da Nang: Cham Sculpture Museum, Marble Mountains & Hoi An
Start your private tour by visiting the Cham Sculpture Museum and the Marble Mountains. Then explore the delightful old town of Hoi An.
- Climb the stone steps carved into Marble Mountain
- Marvel at the panoramic view from the top of the mountain
- Visit historical houses dating as far back as the 15th century
- See how locals raise silkworm to produce silk for beautiful handmade garments
- Walk around the beautiful old town of Hoi An and take in the charming architecture
DescriptionAfter pickup from the port, the driver will take you to the Cham Sculpture Museum, dedicated to the period of the Champa. The museum displays almost 300 terracotta and stone works of art ranging from the 7th to the 15th century. Continue to the Marble Mountains. Climb the stone steps carved into the mountain that lead to a Buddhist Pagoda and a beautiful panoramic view. Next, you will go to Am Phu Cave where there's a replica of heaven and hell, and an eerie underground tunnel where you can hear bats hanging in the cave. You will then visit the Linh Ung Pagoda, built under the reign of King Minh Mang in the Nguyen Dynasty. Stop to have lunch at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, you will discover the city of Hoi An on foot. The historic town, which used to be a prosperous seaport village from the 16th to 18th century, has a beautifully preserved old town that cannot be missed while touring the region. While walking around Hoi An old town, stop to visit the Hoi An Museum, a few of the town’s ancient houses and a craft workshop. You will also walk over the must-see Japanese Covered Bridge. These spots are built in the typical architectural style of Hoi An, which reflects the town's influences from France, Japan, China and Vietnam. After exploring Hoi An, you will be dropped back to Da Nang port.
IncludesTransportation as per itinerary Entrance fees Bottled drinking water Lunch Tour guide Travel insurance Tips Personal expenses
- Please provide all the compulsory information so that the local operator can arrange your pickup from Da Nang port. No amendments are permitted
- After booking, you will need to send a scanned copy of each traveler's passport to the local operator
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now