Cai Rang Floating Market and Mekong Delta 2-Day Tour144 Reviews
Get a fascinating insight into the lifestyle and culture of Vietnam’s waterways on a 2-day tour of the Mekong Delta from Ho Chi Minh City. Visit a floating market, encounter traditional villages and more.
- Experience life on the Mekong Delta
- Visit Vinh Trang Pagoda
- Explore the small channels of the Mekong Delta by rowing boat
- Go to the Cai Rang Floating Market at the busiest time of day
- Learn how rice vermicelli is made at a traditional village
DescriptionExperience life on the Mekong Delta up close and personal and journey along the small and larger waterways like a local. Day 1: Ho Chi Minh City - My Tho - Ben Tre - Can Tho (L) Depart Ho Chi Minh City for My Tho and visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda. See the typical stilt houses and fruit plantations of the delta on a boat cruise along the river. Go to Tortoise island for lunch in a local restaurant, and then take a boat ride under the shadows of the coconut trees. Visit a family business to experience the rural lifestyle up close. Explore the small creeks by rowboat and go for a walk through the fruit plantation and village. Proceed to Can Tho for dinner (own expense) and your overnight stay. Day 2: Floating Market - Ho Chi Minh City (B, L) Enjoy an early morning boat trip to Cai Rang Floating Market and experience it at the busiest time of day. Cruise through the small channels to visit a rice noodle making village. Break for lunch before the return journey to Ho Chi Minh City, where you will arrive at around 17:00 to 17:30.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Ho Chi Minh City Sightseeing as per itinerary Boat trip English-speaking guide All entrance fees 1 breakfast 2 lunches Hotel accommodation 1 bottle of water per day Travel insurance Drinks Other meals not mentioned in 'what's included' Personal costs Tips
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the Vinh Trang Pagoda is currently closed until further notice and will not be visited on the day of your tour.
- Unfortunately this tour cannot accommodate customers with heart problems or other disabilities.
- Hotel accommodation will be at a 2 or a 3-star hotel (depending on option selected), based on 2 people sharing a twin or double room.
- Please note that the return time is subject to traffic conditions, for which the tour operator is not responsible.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now