My Guide Website?
Vietnamese Cooking Class with Local Family in Hoi An4 Reviews
Learn how to cook Vietnamese food during this cooking class in Hoi An . Cook four traditional dishes to enjoy for lunch or dinner and relax with transfers to and from your hotel.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- City Tour By Motorbike w/ War Museum & Reunification Palace
- From Hanoi: Sapa 3-Day Medium Trek and Limousine Trip
- Sapa: 3-Day, 3-Night Trek and Hotel with Overnight Train
- From Hanoi: 2-Day Sa Pa Ethnic Homestay Tour with Trekking
- Mekong Delta: My Tho & Ben Tre Full-Day Trip in Small Group
- Experience cooking local food in local's home with local people
- Learn new recipes that you can practice at home later
- Get a closer with rural life
DescriptionLearn how to cook delicious and authentic Vietnamese cuisine by following the detailed, step-by-step instructions of your English-speaking Chef. Make traditional popular dishes using the high-quality ingredients. After everyone's done, you'll get to have a chat with each other as you share a meal and sample each other's cooking. *** Tour Itinerary: - Local guide Pick up at the hotel and transfer to Cam Thanh Coconut Village area - After that, move to cooking class in coconut village. - Enjoy welcome drink and take a rest at our restaurant, then join cooking class. - Our chef will teach you how to cook 4 local dishes: Hoi an rice pancake, Hoi An spring rolls, papaya salad, Fish in clay pot with steam rice.. After the lesson, enjoy what you have cooked. - Cooking class end - Return to the hotel *** Please let me know if you have any food restriction or allergy. *** Children under 3 years old is free of charged and will not join in cooking and share all service with parents *** Vegan/vegetarian option is available. Menu : - Tofu in clay pot with steam rice - Papaya Salad ( Papaya, Carrots, Basil) - Hoi An Spring Rolls - Hoi An Rice Pancake
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English - Speaking chef All ingredients for cooking class Lunch for morning slot / Dinner for afternoon slot
- Children under 3 years old is free of charged and will not join in cooking and share all service with parents Food ingredients can be adapted depending on whether you are vegan, vegetarian, prefer gluten-free or have allergies