My Guide Website?
Hoi An: My Son Sanctuary and Thu Bon River Cruise124 Reviews
Discover the My Son Sanctuary and Thu Bon cruise trip on a guided tour from Hoi An. Learn about the Champa Kingdom history and watch a Champa dance show.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore My Son heritage site
- Watch an Apsara performance
- Small group tour
- Enjoy Vietnamese cuisine at local house
- Relax with Boat trip back to Hoi An, admire the beauty of Thu Bon river landscap
DescriptionOne of the most stunning sights to see in Hoi An area is My Son, Viet Nam’s most important site of the ancient kingdom of Champa. Located in the heart of a beautiful valley and surrounded by high mountain ranges, My Son was named a Cultural Heritage site by UNESCO in 1999. This is graphically illustrated by the remains of a series of impressive tower-temples located in a dramatic site that was the religious and political capital of the Champa Kingdom for most of its existence ***Tour Detail from Hoi An *** - 7.30 AM- 8.00 AM: Pick up from Hoi An hotel center and depart to My Son sanctuary - 9.15 AM: Arrive at My Son Sanctuary and explore the heritage site - Watch ChamPa dance show - 12.30 PM: Depart to Hoi An - 1.00 PM: Take a cruise trip on the way back to Hoi An - 1.30 PM- 2.00 PM: Drop off Hotel in Hoi An center
IncludesPickup and drop-off Cruise English speaking Tour guide Lunch Water
- Please bring cash for My Son entrance fee. Credit card payment is not available. Bring water and sunscreen as it gets seriously hot in the My Son sanctuary! Bring your own umbrella or raincoat from Oct to Feb Kid < 4 years old: share a seat with parents. Menu lunch: Vietnamese Caramelized Braised Pork, stir fried garlic french bean, fried egg, mushroom soup, rice and dessert. Vegetarian food is available.