My Guide Website?
V’Spirit Cruise Halong Bay 3 Days 2 Nights Tour from Hanoi75 Reviews
Embark on a 3-day cruise departing from Hanoi and explore the beauty of Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay. Go kayaking in Tra Bau, discover the village on Cat Ba Island, and enjoy delicious meals on board.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the fascinating natural wonders of Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay
- Enjoy leisure time to relax or go swimming, snorkeling, and fishing
- Stay in a private suite with a balcony on a scenic cruise experience
- Learn about Vietnamese culture and customs through interactive activities
- Visit famous sights such as the dark and bright.caves, Ba Trai Dao, and Viet Hai
DescriptionDAY 1: TUAN CHAU MARINA – HALONG – LAN HA BAY 11:45 AM-12:00 PM Welcome to V’Spirit Cruises waiting lounge at Tuan Chau Marina, Tuan Chau Island. 12:00 PM-5:30 PM Transfer to V’Spirit Cruises by a tender boat. Embark V’Spirit Cruises, enjoy a welcome drink, and listen to a safety briefing. Have lunch at The Dawn Restaurant while cruising from Ha Long Bay to Lan Ha Bay. Explore Bright Cave on a traditional rowing bamboo boat with locals. Join a cooking demonstration to get to know Vietnamese cuisine and create your own special flavors. 5:30-9:30 PM Enjoy a Sunset party with some complimentary while waiting for twilight over limestone islands. Enjoy happy hour and have a drink. Dinner at the restaurant. Fine dining setting with degustation expedience will create memorable moments. Enjoy evening views of the bay on the top deck and join a game show at the top deck bar to get some nice local gifts. Optional: Try your luck with squid fishing. DAY 2: DISCOVERING PRISTINE LAN HA BAY (VIET HAI VILLAGE AND BA TRAI DAO BEACHES) 6:30 AM-3:00 PM Watch the sunrise with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. A light breakfast is served at the Dawn Restaurant. Transfer to Viet Hai pier by day boat, where we’ll take an opportunity to explore the local life of an ancient village on Cat Ba Island. Arrive at the pier, you’ll choose to take a ride by bicycle or electric car to Viet Hai village. The 6 km ride takes you along a beautiful lagoon and a lovely cave to the hidden village of Viet Hai. Get on the day boat to enjoy your lunch. Time to relax. Start exploring the fish farms at Viet Hai Pier by kayak. 3:00 PM Transfer to Ba Trai Dao, it’s time for more swimming or just lying on a small & pristine beach and watching the clouds drift by (If weather permits). 4:00-9:30 PM Back to the cruise to relax and wait for the sunset. Time to take a shower or laze in the bathtub to refresh your energy. Enjoy happy hour with your favorite drinks at the sky bar. Dinner at the restaurant. Fine dining setting with degustation expedience. Enjoy evening views of the bay on the top deck and join a game show at the top deck bar to get some nice local gifts. Optional: Try your luck with squid fishing. DAY 3: LAN HA BAY – HALONG – TUAN CHAU MARINA 6:30-9:00 AM Start a day with a Tai Chi session, enjoy the fresh air and watch the sunrise on the bay. Have a light breakfast on board. Explore the Tra Bau area by kayaking, get closer to the rocky islands, and admire the stunning nature of the bay. You have a chance to kayak pass by a hidden temple of the fishing villagers if weather permits. Swimming and water activities, immersed in the green water of the Bay with floats. 9:00-11:30 AM Return to the cruise, check out. Enjoy brunch at the restaurant while cruising back to Tuan Chau Port. Disembark at Tuan Chau Marina. (CABIN CHECK-OUT: 09:00 AM)
IncludesRound-trip bus transfer from Hanoi Old Quarter hotels to Halong Bay English-speaking tour guide All applicable entrance fees Meals (as stated in the itinerary) Welcome drinks A bottle of water per person per day on the table in room Vietnamese and international breakfast, lunch and dinner Kayaking Insurance, taxes and service charges
- Times of activities may vary slightly. The itinerary and program are subject to change when necessary or due to bad weather conditions
- Advanced reservation is required with full passenger details, including full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number
- A valid passport is required upon check-in
- Please remember to bring a swimsuit, sunglasses, and insect repellent
- If you have special dietary requests, please inform the activity provider before departure
- All cabins on this cruise have a private balcony
- There is a compulsory surcharge for the gala dinner on Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, and Lunar New Year Days of USD40 per person. This is to be paid directly to the tour guide on board