My Guide Website?
Saigon: Hidden Gems and Coffee with Local Student52 Reviews
This tour isn't for everyone. Won't take you to tourist attractions, but to explore local areas, through back alleys, markets, temples and pagodas. We have many stories to tell you about locals' live
- Warning: Not going to the tourist places. You may be the only tourist there
- Discover back alley hidden gems on a motorbike
- Take a walk through a local wet markets and flower markets
- Sip famous Viet coffee while having opportunity to ask all questions
- Your safety is our first priority! Drive safe and make you comfortable
DescriptionWe drive you sit on the back and enjoy the views and the breeze, we will also walk together sometimes to relax our legs, a place to sit down enjoy coffee and chat with locals. Our tour is flexible, the plan could be slightly changed depending on the time and your needs. This is our typical plan: 1. Local wet market: walk around the market to see how people sell and buy their groceries and fresh ingredients 2. Old apartment area: we will walk deep to the alleys and places that people live and make money for their life. 3. Ten thousand buddha pagoda: then will visit a great designed pagoda by dragons and ten thousand Buddha statues. 4. Monument of a monk who burned himself to death: The story of a national hero 5. Discover local live while driving through back alleys: Get to know how locals live and learn some cultural facts along the way 6. Colorful Flower Market: the biggest wholesale flower market in the region.
IncludesDrinks, including Vietnamese coffee Transportation by motorcycle Driver Helmet and poncho Three food-tasting destinations (night tour option)
- Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and footwear
- If your weight is over 220 lbs, please inform the operator in advance