My Guide Website?
Mui Ne: Ta Cu Mountain Half Day Tour with Cable Car2 Reviews
Po Sah Inu Tower - Fishing harbour - Whale Temple - Ta Cu Mountain cable car round trip - Dragon Fruit farm. Check out these popular places while you're in Mui Ne. Private tour with local tour guide!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- City Tour By Motorbike w/ War Museum & Reunification Palace
- From Hanoi: Sapa 3-Day Medium Trek and Limousine Trip
- Sapa: 3-Day, 3-Night Trek and Hotel with Overnight Train
- From Hanoi: 2-Day Sa Pa Ethnic Homestay Tour with Trekking
- Mekong Delta: My Tho & Ben Tre Full-Day Trip in Small Group
- Enjoy the private tour on a private car with our private tour guide
- The best tour to see real historical and the culture in this area.
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel in Mui Ne, Ham Tien and Phan Thiet areas
- Check out these popular places while you're in Mui Ne
Description- Our tour guide and driver will meet you at the hotel lobby on time to start a great fun journey. - Visit Po Sa Nuh Tower, In Phan Thiet (PhanThiết), there is a place with a special Cham culture that tourists should not miss: the Poshanu Cham Tower (Tháp Chăm Poshanu). This tower is an architectural work of the Champa Kingdom with artistic, historical, cultural, architectural values, gradually became an attractive tourist attraction to the Mui Ne, Phan Thiet City. - Go to Phan Thiet town, on the way can stop at Phan Thiet fishing harbour to check out the view of so many fishing boats and take photos and watch the local life. - Visit Van Thuy Tu Palace - one of the tourist attractions not to be missed when coming to Phan Thiet. Van Thuy Tu Palace is located on Ngu Ong Street right next to the fishing port, where the largest whale skeleton (Ong Nam Hai skeleton) in Southeast Asia with a lifespan of more than 200 years is kept and worshiped. Every year, in June, the largest traditional Nghinh Ong festival of the South Central Coast provinces takes place here. This is a festival to pray for peace and a good harvest of fish and shrimp for fishermen. On this occasion, Phan Thiet fishing ports and the coastal city of Phan Thiet often attract a large number of domestic and foreign tourists. - Go to the highlight of the tour - Ta Cu Mountain, get on the cable car to go up to the mountain. When you get to the cable car station, there will be a bout 100 steps to go up to the highest place is the lying Buddha 49 meters. Along the way enjoy some others statues and great view down to the city. With mist-covered peaks, cascading waterfalls, and ancient temples, Ta Cu Mountain offers a mesmerizing blend of natural wonders and cultural heritage. Whether you seek spiritual enlightenment or simply crave an escape into nature's embrace, the mountain promises an extraordinary experience that will leave an indelible mark on your soul. - On the way to go back to your hotel, we will stop by the Dragon fruit farm to get to know more about this land and how they grow Dragon fruits. - Drop off at your hotel safety, end of tours.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off English speaking tour guide Private car with A/C Tickets entrance Cable car round trip at Ta Cu mountain Each person 1 bottle of water
- You will climb 100 steps to reach the top of Ta Cu Mountain (Lying Buddha) after the cable car ride. This tour is a private tour