My Guide Website?
Hoi An Vegan Food Tour15 Reviews
Let us lead the way to the best vegetarian food spots and just-local-come in Hoi An Ancient Town. Fill up on the flavors that made Hoi An one of the world’s best destinations for vegetarian lovers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Savor Vegan Vietnamese Delicacies which influenced from multiples culture
- Walk through beautiful lantern backstreets
- Uncover hidden vegan gems tucked away in local neighborhoods
DescriptionYou will meet the guide at the meeting point and start to visit the oldest bakery in Hoi An. Where you will see how the locals made Banh My 24/24 hours. Continuing the tour you will walk to the market to meet my lovely ladies that selling food for their whole life, where will taste different types of fruits, cake, and dried jam. Keep going with our food journey through the charming alleys of Hoi An, you will eat delicious White Roses at the oldest house in the town (300 years old), Cao Lau noodle at the not-to-miss vegan restaurant, and Black Sesame Soup with the secret that keeps Hoi An people live long. By joining this tour you will not only understand more about vegan cuisine in Hoi An but also the history of this lovely lantern town! This is the list of the food we will try (We may skip some in case the vendor takes a day off, but we always have a backup plan): 1. Vegan Banh My 2. Milk Fruit, Longan, Rambutan… 3. Mango Cake 4. Dried Ginger jam + Dried Turmeric jam 5. Coconut Candy 6. White Rose 7. Black Sesame Soup 8. Banh Xeo 9. Cao Lau Noodle 10. Tea tasting Join us on this tour to experience hidden spots of Hoi An vegan cuisine inspired by Vietnam, China, and Japan to France. We will taste all cultures in one food tour in a fun interactive way! *Thing to note: At the end of the trip we will give you a Guidebook to enjoy more Vegan Restaurants and things to doing the town!
IncludesAll food and drink English speaking guide Banh my, Cao Lau noodle, White Roses, Fried Wonton, Banh Xeo pancake, Mango cake, Smack rice cake, Tumeric and Ginger jam, Coconut candy.
- This food-walk tour will cover an estimate 1.5 km (0.9 miles).