My Guide Website?
Hoi An Eco Village Cooking Class7 Reviews
Hoi An Eco Cooking Class is run by local Chef that offers you a great way to escape from the city and just relax while you discover and experience rural life in the Vietnamese countryside
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- City Tour By Motorbike w/ War Museum & Reunification Palace
- From Hanoi: Sapa 3-Day Medium Trek and Limousine Trip
- Sapa: 3-Day, 3-Night Trek and Hotel with Overnight Train
- From Hanoi: 2-Day Sa Pa Ethnic Homestay Tour with Trekking
- Mekong Delta: My Tho & Ben Tre Full-Day Trip in Small Group
- Explore the water palm coconut paradise by bamboo basket boat
- Visiting local market and contact directly to seller
- Having a very interesting Cooking lesson at the local home
DescriptionItinerary: - Pick up at meeting point or hotels around Hoi An area - Visiting local market where we will have a chance to see and experience the noise as well as contact directly to seller here. - Take round bamboo boat to cooking school at Cam Thanh fishing village. We join with the local fisherman in traditional round boats as we paddle in to coconut forest waterways to catch purple crabs, take photo - Hand on cooking with 4 Hoi An local dishes - Enjoy what you cooked - We will drop you off at your hotel or place you request in Hoi An area Note: - Vegan/vegetarian menu can be arranged if you request - It will be extra-charged 200,000 by cash for booking on Vietnamese Public Holiday
IncludesEnglish speaking guide as local Chef Free pickup and drop-off at hotel/meeting point in Hoi An area only Basket boat to explore water coconut forest Local market trip Lunch/Dinner Vietnamese Tea
- Tour operator will confirm exactly pick up time for your booking. Please provide your social account (Whatsapp/Wechat...) when you make reservation.