My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh City: War Remnants Museum & Cu Chi Tunnels Tour125 Reviews
Journey through the dark history of the Vietnam War on a tour of the War Remnants Museum in Ho Chi Minh City and the underground network of Cu Chi Tunnels used by the Viet Cong.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the highlights of Ho Chi Minh City, such as the War Remnants Museum
- Get the chance to crawl through an underground village at the Cu Chi Tunnels
- Learn more about life during the Vietnam War
DescriptionTake a tour of the historic center of Ho Chi Minh City and visit the Reunification Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral, Central Post Office, and War Remnants Museum, where you can see historic artifacts from the Vietnam War and first Indochina War with the colonial French. Then, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant. **The Notre Dame Cathedral has been restored, so the guests just visit outside. Next, journey to the Cu Chi Tunnels and watch an introductory video about the history of the tunnels and life during the Vietnam War. Crawl through the tunnels to experience the Viet Cong's underground village firsthand. Sample some of the tea and cassava that the guerrillas used to survive, and get the chance to fire some guns at the rifle range. Then take the bus back to Ho Chi Minh City, where the tour will end between about 19:00 PM - 19:30 PM (time is subject to traffic).
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned bus or van English-speaking guide Entrance fee Lunch at a local restaurant Mineral water (1 bottle per person) Pickup and drop off at centrally located hotels in District 1 of Ho Chi Minh City (if option selected) - this includes the following streets: Lý Tự Trọng, Lê Thánh Tôn, Trương Định, Nguyễn An Ninh, Lưu Văn Lang, Lê Anh Xuân, Đồng Khởi, Nguyễn Huệ, Thi Sách, Thái Văn Lung, Mạc Thị Bưởi, Hồ Huấn Nghiệp, Lê Thị Hồng Gấm, Bùi Thị Xuân and Sương Nguyệt Anh and Ký Con
- This tour is not able to accommodate the disabled or those with a heart condition
- Please note that the return time is subject to traffic conditions. The local tour operator is not responsible for any changes or delays
- Please note that the cathedral is currently being restored. It can only be seen from the outside