My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh City: Local Food and Sights Motorbike Night Tour475 Reviews
Experience Saigon by night on a professionally guided tour by motorbike. Explore different districts, taste incredible local food, and uncover other sides of this unique city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Dalat: Countryside Tour with Silk Village & Elephant Falls
- From Sapa: Waterfalls, Trekking and Tribal Villages Tour
- Hoi An: Private Transfer from/to Da Nang Airport
- Ho Chi Minh: Private Can Gio Mangrove Forest Day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- Treat your taste buds to a dessert like a tropical fruit smoothie
- Explore the bustling outdoor markets in the alleys of Ho Thi Ky
- Visit one of the biggest ghost apartment buildings in Ho Chi Minh
- Enjoy grilled pork vermicelli noodles and Vietnamese spring rolls
- Enjoy Vietnamese bread with authentic ingredients
DescriptionDiscover the busy nightlife and local foods of Ho Chi Minh City on a guided tour by motorbike. Immerse yourself in the city's vibrant culture by tasting a variety of delicious traditional dishes. Start by enjoying the famous grilled pork vermicelli noodle and spring rolls in district 1. The next place you will visit is the weapons bunker, which is very special and was used to attack the independence palace in 1968. Up next, explore one of the biggest flower markets in Saigon, located in District 10. Explore the market with flowers brought from all over Vietnam. then we'll go around and see the local way of life. After that, move to Chinatown and explore one of the biggest ghost apartment buildings in Saigon where the building with thousands of rooms is uninhabited. Here you will be presented with real ghost stories by the guide. Back to the tour, venture to Nguyen Trai Street, a busy street where almost everything is sold, from clothes to souvenirs. After that, on Nguyen Van Cu Bridge, take in views of the city in the glow of the night. Enjoy a peaceful moment while looking at the Saigon River. Move through the districts to visit District 7 and see the starlight bridge, a place worth visiting. Hear the story of a land full of swamps that transformed into a very beautiful city. Continue to District 4, regarded as the smallest district. Many people from other places in Vietnam move to live here, so the lifestyle and traditions of the residents are extremely varied there. Before drop-off back at your hotel, we will enjoy Vietnamese bread with all kinds of ingredients such as cucumber, ham, pate, home made cheese, onion, chili, and a special fish sauce. And enjoy tropical fruit smoothie as dessert .
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off High-quality open-faced helmet All food and drinks Motorbike with guide/driver Rain poncho (if needed) Friendly and professional guide Accident insurance
- The tour takes place rain or shine Vegetarians or people allergic to certain foods can also join the tour