My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh City: 1 Round city bus tour and dinner on cruise1 Reviews
One loop around Ho Chi Minh City at the sunset time on a double-decker bus. Enjoy a luxurious and romantic dinner with your loved ones as you sail along the Saigon River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- City Tour By Motorbike w/ War Museum & Reunification Palace
- From Hanoi: Sapa 3-Day Medium Trek and Limousine Trip
- Sapa: 3-Day, 3-Night Trek and Hotel with Overnight Train
- From Hanoi: 2-Day Sa Pa Ethnic Homestay Tour with Trekking
- Mekong Delta: My Tho & Ben Tre Full-Day Trip in Small Group
- The bus will go around the city without stopping, smoothly pass by 20 top sites
- Enjoy audio guide to local landmarks in multi languages
- Dinner on the top floor of cruise & see the Saigon River illuminated landscapes
- European, Asian and typical Vietnamese dishes prepared by experience chefs
- Watching unique ethnic music and dance performances from the National Band
Description- 17h00: The bus will pick you up at 92-96 Nguyen Hue St., and take you to a scenic tour of Ho Chi minh City. - Explore Saigon at its most vibrant evening on a convenient double decker bus. - Admire famous attractions of the city including Notre-Dame Cathedral, Ba Son Bridge, Ben Thanh Market, City Hall, War Remnants Museum… - Enjoy audio guide to local landmarks in multi languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese - Loud speaker in English - At the end of your city tour, the bus will take you to the Saigon Pier to begin a new journey on cruise on the Saigon River. You will embark on an unforgettable sightseeing tour of the 2-hour cruise along the Saigon River and enjoy a traditional cuisine for dinner. -
Includes1 round city night tour by Hop-on Hop-off bus Drop off and pick up at The Saigon Pier. City map Free Wi-Fi Mobile e-ticket acceptance Audio guide: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese Loud speaker: English, Vietnamese Insurance on bus Departure on Indochina Queen cruise European and Asian dishes and typical Vietnamese dishes Unique ethnic music and dance performances
- - 17:00: Hop-on Hop-off bus picks travelers up at 92-96 Nguyen Hue Street, starts one round panoramic evening bus tour - Travelers can experience Ho chi Minh City's captivating charm at night, take in the bright lights and lively atmosphere of the city. - With automatic multilingual commentary in Vietnamese, English, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, German, Spanish … will help you enjoy information about famous attractions of the city. - 18:15: End of the city sightseeing journey. - 18:30: The bus takes guests to the Saigon Pier (5 Nguyen Tat Thanh), boarding on cruise. - 19:00: You will get on board, check in, have dinner and enjoy the night view on the Saigon River, enjoy traditional music on board. Dinner buffet on the Indochina Queen Cruise is the perfect choice for travelers looking for unique experiences. - 19:30: The cruise departs, goes along Saigon River. - 21:15: The cruise comes back to the Pier (5 Nguyen Tat Thanh)