My Guide Website?
Halong Bay: 2-Day 5-Star Cruise with Kayak3 Reviews
This five-star best Halong bay cruise features 32 spacious cabins with at least 22m2/each and is the most enjoyable way for to explore the Bai Tu Long Bay.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Stay in luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub, shower, and mini bar
- Relax in a private double jacuzzi with a view of Ha Long Bay
- Play mini golf on board, kayak, learn Tai Chi, or go night fishing
DescriptionDay 1: Hanoi – Bai Chay – Ha Long Bay (L/D) 12.00 – 12.30 Embark Starlight Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin. 13.15 Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Ha Long Bay, admiring the fascinating nature, then anchor at Titop Island area. 15.00 – 16.00 Join a guided visit to Sung Sot Cave (also called Amazing Cave), one of the biggest and the most beautiful cave in Ha Long Bay. 16.00 – 17.00 Climb to the peak of Titop Island for the panorama view of the bay. Going down and relaxing on the beach, swimming in the crystal water. 17.20 Return Starlight Cruise, enjoying the sunset while relaxing with Happy hour from now to dinner time at the bar. 18.00 Enjoy happy with various drinks on discounts. Try mini-golf on the top deck or take part in a cooking demonstration and food décor with our Chef 19.00 – 21.00 Dinner is served. Private dinner is available on requested 21.00 – 22.00 Time to join squid fishing with the crew, sing karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin. Overnight on Starlight Cruise Day 2: Ha Long Bay - Hanoi (B/L) 06.30 Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the Legendary Gulf of Tonkin. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-chi lesson on sundeck. 07.00 – 08.00 Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast while charming the labyrinth of Karst. 8:00 – 9.00 Join a guided to explore hidden parts of the bay, Luon cave. You share a sampan with other tourists with a local rower or taking a kayak on your own. 09:00 Return to Starlight Cruise for shower. 09.30 Check out your room. Starlight Cruise weighs the anchor to continue to roam the picturesque route toward Bai Chay bridge for photos. 10.50 Have lunch. 11:30 – 11:45 Disembark. Cruise ends.
IncludesEntrance fees, taxes and service charge Bamboo rowboat trip or kayaking English-speaking guide Luxury accommodation with A/C, bathtub & shower, mini bar Welcome drink Cooking class Meals as per itinerary Sunrise tai-chi demonstration Complimentary bottled water
- Please bring a small, lightweight daypack for cameras, extra film, bottled water, swimming gear, insect repellents, original passports, credit card and cash
- Single supplement at $98/single is not included if guests travel alone or group in odd number
- Compulsory Gala dinner surcharge at $35 per person on 31st December
- Passenger’s passport is required to bring along the trip for overnight registration.
- Passenger’s personal information is required to send to reservation before departure.
- The above cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Promotion might be applied, inclusions and exclusions might be changed – you will be informed of changes upon booking.
- For safety reasons, it is not recommended to do overnight cruise for: people with disability (physical or sensory), people with symptoms of hallucinations, sleepwalking, fear of being enclosed or epilepsy, people over 80 or over 120kg.