My Guide Website?
Easy Riders Dalat Countryside and Waterfalls by motorbike26 Reviews
Venture into Dalat’s countryside on a day trip from Dalat by either car or motorbike. Visit waterfalls galore, a coffee plantation, local villages, and a beautiful lake.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- City Tour By Motorbike w/ War Museum & Reunification Palace
- From Hanoi: Sapa 3-Day Medium Trek and Limousine Trip
- Sapa: 3-Day, 3-Night Trek and Hotel with Overnight Train
- From Hanoi: 2-Day Sa Pa Ethnic Homestay Tour with Trekking
- Mekong Delta: My Tho & Ben Tre Full-Day Trip in Small Group
- Get off the beaten track and see some beautiful Vietnamese countryside
- Enjoy the panoramic views at 2 iconic local waterfalls.
- Visit local villages to learn more about local culture including rice wine making and coffee making
- Benefit from roundtrip transfers and transportation
- Choose between traveling by car or motorbike
DescriptionEnjoy a day trip to Vietnam’s magnificent countryside near Dalat with a guide and driver. Choose from a motorcycle or car vehicle for your day out. Enjoy the views as you leave the outer limits of Dalat, with beautiful scenery comprising pine forests, flora, and vegetable farms to accompany you to the first stop. First up is Elephant Waterfall, one of the biggest and most stunning in the province. Even take a peek inside one of the hidden caves and stand behind the waterfall. Then move onto the buddhist temple located next to the waterfall with memorable giant Lady Buddha and Happy Buddha statues. Next up is a visit to a local village that specializes in craft activities such as making rice wine and preparing coffee. See the activities in situ, with demonstrations of what the coffee bean is like, the process of preparing Vietnamese coffee, and enjoying your own cup of it right there in the coffee plantation. A few last nature stops before you head back to Dalat — Pongour Waterfall, one of the most beautiful in Vietnam, and Paradise Lake. And just when you thought you couldn’t fit more in, head to “Chicken Village” — a local village with the largest chicken sculpture in Vietnam standing at 4.5 meters. Sit back and relax with a transfer back to your accommodation in Dalat in the late afternoon after your fun-packed day.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your hotel in Da Lat English-speaking tourist guide All transportation All entry fees Insurance
- The car option is recommended for families with children