My Guide Website?
Dalat: Outskirts and Waterfalls Tour38 Reviews
Discover the scenery surrounding Dalat on a guided day tour and taste some coffee and rice wine. Admire the fantastic views of the area and enjoy the peace and tranquility of the area.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- City Tour By Motorbike w/ War Museum & Reunification Palace
- From Hanoi: Sapa 3-Day Medium Trek and Limousine Trip
- Sapa: 3-Day, 3-Night Trek and Hotel with Overnight Train
- From Hanoi: 2-Day Sa Pa Ethnic Homestay Tour with Trekking
- Mekong Delta: My Tho & Ben Tre Full-Day Trip in Small Group
- Embark on an exciting adventure through the stunning and thrilling spots
- Providing an educational experience while exploring the natural beauty
- A unique opportunity to discover the local culture, taste delicious cuisine,
- Creating a perfect combination of cultural experiences and scenic beauty.
- Participate in various outdoor activities and exciting spots
DescriptionStart the day with a visit of Truc Lam Monastery Pagoda, a serene and peaceful place, visitors can stroll around the temple grounds, taking in the beautiful gardens, enjoying the tranquility of the surroundings. Next, head to Datanla Waterfall, where you'll have the chance to experience the longest Alpine coaster in the area. As you zip down the tracks, take in the breathtaking scenery around you. Drive along the winding Sam pass mountain and stop to take photos at the hillside of the pass. From this vantage point, you can see the 18 holes Sam gold course stretching below, a green oasis in the middle of romantic mountainous terrain. Visit a black pepper garden and learn about the cultivation and processing of this spice. At the black pepper garden, you can see the process of growing, harvesting, and processing the pepper. You'll also learn about the different types of pepper and their uses in Vietnamese cuisine. Our next destination is the Pongour Waterfall, also known as Seven Step Waterfall. This natural masterpiece falls through a 7-storey terraced stone system and has captivated many tourists with its stunning beauty. After a delicious lunch, we'll take you to the Elephant Waterfall, also known as Lieng Rowoa waterfall. The wild beauty, charm, and mystery of this place will leave you awestruck. The large rocks, shaped like elephants, form a herd of elephants through the ingenious arrangement of nature. We'll then visit a silk weaving facility, where you'll see the entire production process, from growing mulberries and raising silkworms to laying eggs, releasing cocoons, and weaving silk. The silk products made from this silk factory are bold, traditional, soft, and full of sophistication. No tour of Da Lat would be complete without trying some of the local delicacies, including rice wine. We'll take you to a place where the wine is cooked using traditional manual methods for the quintessential drops of ethnic alcohol. Visit a coffee plantation you can learn about the cultivation and harvesting process, once stop at coffee showroom you can observe the beans being roasted and processed, and taste different types of coffee. Robusta coffee has a strong and bitter taste, Moca coffee is light sweet, and Liberica coffee is a bit sour. After a scenic drive up the winding Ta Nung Pass Mountain, returning to Da Lat city with the final stop at the breathtaking view for scenic Ta Nung pass views and the ever green plantation in distance
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guides Transportation ( Motorcycles or Car/4x4 vehicle) Entrance fees Fuel cost Helmets and other safety gear Motorcycle rental (for self-ride option) Mineral water and tissue Hotel pickup and drop-off
- As we will be hiking and walking during the tour, we recommend that you bring comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Children under the age of 5 are free of charge if they travel together with their parent(s) on the tour.
- If you are a vegetarian, please let us know in advance so we can make the necessary arrangements to accommodate your dietary needs during the tour.