My Guide Website?
Da Nang/Hoi An: My Son Sanctuary and Marble Mountain Tour127 Reviews
Embark on a full-day adventure to My Son Sanctuary and Da Nang’s Marble Mountains. Admire the Champa Kingdom ruins, explore cave temples, and visit Am Phu Cave and the Linh Ung Pagoda.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Embark on a full-day adventure to My Son Sanctuary and Danang’s Marble Mountains
- Admire the Champa Kingdom ruins which date back to the 4th century
- Explore cave temples and soak up spectacular views at the Marble Mountains
- Visit Am Phu Cave and the Linh Ung Pagoda
DescriptionBe taken on an action-packed day tour to My Son Sanctuary and the Marble Mountain, two of the most popular attractions in Central Vietnam. The first stop will be to the My Son Sanctuary, a unique collection of temples which were built by the Cham people in the 4th century. Following that is a trip to the majestic Marble Mountains that loom for miles around. After admiring the view, travel to the sizable Am Phu Cave with its lofty vantage point. You will then discover dimly-lit cave temples, admiring colorful pagodas and gazing out over the Vietnamese countryside. The mountains themselves are made from limestone and marble (hence their name), of which the locals use to carve impressive statues and shrines. Before the day is done, there will be a visit to the Linh Ung Pagoda.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Hoi An and Da Nang Air-conditioned vehicle English-speaking tour guide Bottle of water Entrance fees
- This is a small-group tour
- Exact pickup time depends on the participants' respective locations • The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm your exact pickup time