My Guide Website?
Cham Island Snorkeling Tour by Speed Boat from Hoi An/DaNang2 Reviews
Go snorkeling in the waters around Cham Island and discover its amazing sea life. Then enjoy a traditional Vietnamese seafood lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Relaxing in fresh cool wind , you will enjoy the beautiful landscape on a speed
- Experience an authentic Vietnamese boat
- The Boat Shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, Traditional fishing Village
- Try a traditional Vietnamese seafood lunch
DescriptionAfter pickup, travel to Cua Dai Wharf and board a traditional Vietnamese wooden boat. Relax on your hour-long ride to Cham Island and enjoy a coffee on board. After arrival at Hon Nhon Beach, take some time to swim and snorkel at your pleasure. Cham Island is a world biosphere reserve area recognized by UNESCO. Discover the area's beautiful sea life. Then, enjoy a delicious seafood lunch at a Cham Jungle Restaurant. Travel to Bai Chong Beach and take the opportunity to rest in the hammocks, sunbathe or take another swim. Return to the boat and the journey back to your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang.
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request) Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Center of Da Nang or Hoi An (if one of the hotel pickup options selected) Shared wooden boat transfer Mineral water Full snorkeling gear Lunch All the fees for the island: Marine Protected Area fee, Bai Chong fee & Cham Island fee
- Change of clothes Camera Sunscreen Comfortable clothes