My Guide Website?
Sa Pa: The Roof of Indochina - Fansipan Hiking Full-Day Trip30 Reviews
Conquer the highest mountain in Indochina on a tour to the summit of Fansipan. Learn about local culture and traditions while trekking through the jungle on one of the most beautiful hiking routes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Hoi An: My Son Sanctuary and Thu Bon River Cruise
- From Hue: Vietnam's DMZ Full-Day Group or Private Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay Full-Day Guided Tour with Lunch
- Take in sweeping landscape views from Tram Ton Pass to Fansipan
- Reach the highest mountain in Indochina on a 12 km hiking route(24km for 2 ưays)
- Immerse yourself in wildlife and nature on a walk through the jungle
- Learn about the culture and traditions of the area from a local tour guide
- See the Muong Hoa Valley, Lai Chau Province, and Hoang Lien Son Range
DescriptionDisconnect from your daily routine and spend a day in nature on a hiking trip to the top of Fansipan, the so-called Roof of Indochina. Trek through lush forests and learn about local life on a 12 km hiking path (24km for 2 ways). Enjoy an included lunch and roundtrip transportation from Sa Pa. After pickup, drive to Tram Ton Pass (30 minutes). Upon arrival, start hiking along a 12 km route. On the way, take in amazing views and the lush forest. Venture through the jungle until you reach an altitude of 2,200 m. Next, follow a trail on the mountainside to a spot where you can enjoy sweeping views down Muong Hoa Valley and Lai Chau Province. Reach an altitude of 2,800 m to find a shack where you'll recharge your energy with lunch (30 minutes). Finally, arrive at the top of the mountain for views of the Hoang Lien Son Range. Get time to take photos and admire the natural landscape before heading back to Sa Pa.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Roundtrip transportation Local guide Hoang Lien National Park entry tickets and permit Lunch Water (1.5 L per person) Raincoat and hat Walking stick Backpack
- The distance of the route is 12 km each way. It takes about 6 hours to get the top