My Guide Website?
Ninh Binh: Hoa Lu, Trang An and Mua Caves Hiking Day Trip104 Reviews
Discover the natural splendor and historical significance of Ninh Binh with a visit to Hoa Lu, Trang An, and Hang Mua Cave. Enjoy a boat ride and guided hike on a day trip from Hanoi.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Take a boat trip exploring Trang An Ecotourism Complex
- Hike to the highest peak of Mua Cave for a view of Tam Coc valley
- Gain an insight into the imperial history of Hoa Lu from your guide
- Learn about Ninh Bình province and its natural landmarks
DescriptionEmbark on a full-day tour of the Ninh Binh province. Explore the Vietnamese ancient capital of Hoa Lu to understand the history of the country. Marvel at the scenic landscape of Trang An. Hike to the top of the Mua Cave for incredible views from the top. 07:30: Start your day with a hotel pickup. Meet your guide and leave for Hoa Lu. Pass by green fields and villages. Have a 15-minute break to stretch your legs. 10:00. Arrive in Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 11th century. Visit the Dinh Tien Hoang and Le Dai Hanh Temple. Appreciate the unique architecture. Delve deep into history and learn about the first Vietnamese government. Explore the excavation area. Experience the vestiges of Royal Palace ground dated back to the 10th century. Then, hop back on the bus at 11:00 for a drive to Trang An. Artfully crafted by nature, Trang An is a Unesco World Heritage Site. Get on a bamboo boat for a 2.5-hour tour rowing through the majestic cave complex of Bright Cave, Dark Cave, Ba Giot Cave. Glide along the river, crossing villages, mountains, and lush rice fields. 13:00: Stop at a restaurant to feast on local food. Get back to the bus and leave for Mua Cave. Hike up the mountain and see the Ngo Dong River. Climb 486 steps to reach the top of Lying Dragon Mountain. Enjoy a panoramic of Tam Coc. 16:30: Say goodbye to the countryside and get on a 2,5 hours bus ride back to Hanoi. Get dropped off at your hotel about 19:00
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned vehicle Hotel pickup and drop-off Guide Boat trip Entrance fees Lunch
- The child rate only applies when sharing with 2 paying adults. Infant rates apply for children who do not occupy a seat The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions Keep in mind that pickup is not available from Airbnb, apartments, or other private accommodations. If you're not staying in a hotel, you'll be required to meet your guide directly at the starting point