My Guide Website?
Hoi An: Teh Dar Vietnamese Bamboo Circus at Lune Center66 Reviews
Get transported to the enchanting world of Vietnamese highlanders with Teh Dar. Listen to songs that have been sung deep in the forests and whispered around tribal flames for generations.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy a iconic bamboo dome located in the heart of Hoi An Ancient Town
- Discover the colorful, vigorous culture stories of Vietnamese Highlanders
- Listen to exciting, energetic rhythm performed live with tribe instruments
- Watch breath-taking circus scenes
DescriptionArrive at Hoi An Lune Center up to 30 minutes before show time. Sip a complimentary local drink and prepare for an authentic Vietnamese experience. This time, stunning bamboo cirque, daring acrobatics, and live music from tribal instruments will spellbind as they paint the sights of mountain conquerors, wild mating, and thrilling creatures from tribal folklores. As exotic, beautiful, and enthralling as its older siblings, Teh Dar stays true to reflecting authentic Vietnamese life stories and cultural values. All of these live on as the circle of life turns, just like the meaning of ‘Teh Dar’ in many Vietnamese ethnic languages: ‘going in circle’
IncludesAdmission ticket to Teh Dar Complimentary beverages
- The child rate is applied to those from 5 to 12 years old Children under 05 years old are not admitted into the show Seats are decided by the system on a first come first served basis. Please respect the seat number allocated to you on your Theater Pass. Book the tickets in the same order to be seated together