My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Cozy 5-Star Full Day Halong Cruise with Buffet & Limo28 Reviews
Kayak or ride a bamboo boat at Luon Cave and hike to the top of TiTop Island on a full-day cruise from Hanoi Old Quarter with roundtrip transfers and a buffet lunch. Enjoy a sunset party and drinks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- City Tour By Motorbike w/ War Museum & Reunification Palace
- From Hanoi: Sapa 3-Day Medium Trek and Limousine Trip
- Sapa: 3-Day, 3-Night Trek and Hotel with Overnight Train
- From Hanoi: 2-Day Sa Pa Ethnic Homestay Tour with Trekking
- Mekong Delta: My Tho & Ben Tre Full-Day Trip in Small Group
- Explore Surprising Cave to see stalagmites and stalactites in different shapes
- Savor a buffet meal on board while cruising among the beautiful islands
- Kayaking in Luon Cave to discover the beautiful lagoon and roaming monkeys
- Swim at a sandy beach and climb up Ti Top Peak for panoramic views
- Enjoy music, dancing, wine, tea, cakes, and more during a sunset party cruise
DescriptionTreat yourself to a getaway trip on this action-packed Ha Long Bay cruise from Hanoi Old Quarter to spots like Luon Cave, Sung Sot cave and Titop Island. Embark on a route renowned for its striking passages, uninhabited islets, and rugged rock formations. Swim, kayak, savor a buffet meal, and party at sunset. Following pickup, heading toward Halong Bay. After a 20-minute break in between the transfer, arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor to start your cruise. The first thing on the cruise is enjoying welcome drink and enjoy the Buffet Lunch. The first major stop is at Surprising Cave, where you can see a lot of stalagmites and stalactites that resemble the shapes of sea life. That's a big chance to take a lot of photos inside the cave and to have some imaginations. Next, experience kayaking or ride on a bamboo boat in Luon Cave to explore the lagoon with some monkeys inside. Last activities is Visit Ti Top Island, where a sandy beach and towering limestone mountain await. With a sparkling backdrop of the bay, climb up Ti Top Peak for a panoramic view of paradise. On the way back to Tuan Chau harbor, enjoy a sunset party with tea, wine, cakes, shrimp chips, and fresh fruits. Bathe in the sunset glow on the upper deck while enjoying music. Back on land, receive a final transfer to your pickup place with a 20- to 30-minute break in between.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation by limousine and bus Tour guide Kayaking and bamboo boat in Luon Cave Bottle of water on the bus Buffet lunch Sunset party Red wine, tea, cakes, shrimp chips, and fresh fruits (sunset party)
- The buffet includes non-vegetarian items The itinerary on the day of your cruise will be arranged depending on the weather