My Guide Website?
From Hue: Full-Day Hue Imperial City Sightseeing tour34 Reviews
Join a small group tour to Hue, the ancient capital of Vietnam. See many special historical sites and marvel at the beautiful landscapes of the ancient city.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy Hue sightseeing tour with small group max only 12 people
- Experience local life at Dong Ba Market and a boat ride to Thien Mu Pagoda
- Marvel at Khai Dinh Tomb, one of Hue's spectacular Royal Tombs
- Check-in the traditional hat and incense village
DescriptionIn the morning 8h00 – 8h20 am: Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel in Hue city center Get on a dragon boat along the Perfume river to Thien Mu Pagoda Visit Thien Mu pagoda – The oldest pogoda in Hue city Then you will transfer by car to visit: Hue Imperial Citadel – the home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty Dong Ba Market – the busiest market in Hue city Having lunch with Hue's dishes at Madam Thu Restaurant In the afternoon Transfer by car to visit: Khai Dinh King’s Tomb – which is a blend of Western and Eastern architecture Minh Mang King’s Tomb – considered as the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture, which harmoniously blends into its natural surroundings. Conical hat village and incense stick village 4h00 – 5h00 pm: Back to your hotel. Tour ends Finish 1-day small Group tour in Hue .
IncludesPickup and drop-off in the city center English-speaking guide Lunch (local food) Entrance fees Foot bath Water and tissues
- Inside temples, you will need to have your armpits, knees, and midriff covered