My Guide Website?
From Hoi An: Marble Mountains and My Son Sanctuary Day Trip28 Reviews
Discover the Lady Buddha statue at Monkey Mountain, admire the views and caves of the Marble Mountains, discover the My Son Sanctuary, and take a river cruise during a day tour from Hoi An or Da Nang.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the mystery, history, and nature of Vietnam on a day tour
- Admire the scenic view of the Son Tra peninsula from the Marble Mountains
- Enjoy a lunch of authentic local cuisine to keep your energy levels up
- Admire the mysterious beauty of the ruined Hindu temples at My Son Sanctuary
- Tuck into traditional Banh My during a sunset cruise on the Thu Bon River
DescriptionDiscover the highlights of Vietnam on a day trip from Hoi An or Da Nang. Visit the Lady Buddha at Monkey Mountain, admire the beautiful views at the Marble Mountains, and take in rock formations in Am Phu Cave. Sample a typical Vietnamese lunch, visit the My Son Sanctuary, and take a river cruise. After pickup from your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang, head to your first stop, Monkey Mountain. Admire the giant statue of Lady Buddha against the beautiful backdrop of mountains and huge bonsai garden. Get lost in the gripping stories while gently walking and enjoying a fresh breeze. Next, head to the Marble Mountains, where you will walk along the site to see stone sculptures made in the most impressive handicrafts village in Da Nang. Climb to the top of the Marble Mountains to admire beautiful pagodas made in the 19th century by the last dynasty of the Viet Nam monarchy. After visiting Huyền Không and Tàng Chơn caves, continue to see the biggest cave named Âm Phủ. Learn interesting Buddhism philosophies and take photos of amazing natural creations in this fascinating cave. Tuck into an authentic Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant. Return to Hoi An city before heading to My Son Sanctuary, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Spend 2 hours discovering the site. Explore the landscapes, learn about the history from your local guide, and enjoy the traditional Cham dance show set to melodic music. Next, take a boat trip along the Thu Bon River to Hoi An. Enjoy the nice, cool breeze and beautiful river scenery as the sun sets on the biggest river in Central Vietnam. Capture photos of local people's activities along the river. After arrival in Hoi An, be dropped back at your hotel in the city.
IncludesHotel pickup from Hoi An city center or Da Nang city with beachside hotels location Hotel drop-off in Hoi An city center Knowledge English Speaking Tour Guide Monkey Mountains, Marble Mountains, and Am Phu Cave entry tickets Local Lunch Thu Bon river cruise Vietnamese Banh My 2 bottles of water
- There are 146 steps up from the foot of Marble Mountain to the first stop (Xa Loi Tower) and then 136 steps up to the second stop (the caves system). You can use the elevator for the first 146 steps (at your own expense) This tour will take place rain or shine Please bring cash for the My Son entry fee (150,000 VND/adult, 30,000 VND/child) After the tour to Marble mountains, you will return to Hoi An to pick up other customers then depart for My Son Sanctuary, you just stay on the van and continue the tour