My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Halong bay 2D1N - 5star Cruise- Free kayaking1 Reviews
Enjoy true Vietnamese culture and spirit on Athena Cruises 5star, exploring the waters of Halong Bay. Take in awe inspiring scenery and join in with a plethora of fun activities, both on and off board
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- City Tour By Motorbike w/ War Museum & Reunification Palace
- From Hanoi: Sapa 3-Day Medium Trek and Limousine Trip
- Sapa: 3-Day, 3-Night Trek and Hotel with Overnight Train
- From Hanoi: 2-Day Sa Pa Ethnic Homestay Tour with Trekking
- Mekong Delta: My Tho & Ben Tre Full-Day Trip in Small Group
- Enjoy 5-star amenities as you cruise through Halong Bay, a UNESCO listed World H
- Cruise among the thousands of limestone islands in HaLong Bay
- Witness spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay
- Join a Vietnamese cooking class
- Visiting Sung Sot Cave, Swimming at Titop Island
DescriptionDay 1: Halong Bay - Sungsot cave, titop Island and overnight on the cruise with lunch and dinner included. Start your adventure with a stopover in Hai Duong City where you can browse and purchase hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products. Then arrive at Halong international port, with lunch being served whilst cruising by the islets. Visiting Sungsot cave and then transfer to Titop island for swimming, followed by a free choice of activities such as sunbathing, conquering the peak of the biggest island in HaLong Bay, and taking panoramic photos of HalongLong bay in the afternoon. In the evening you will participate in a cooking class where the chef will demonstrate the preparation of a particular Vietnamese cuisine in the dining room. Your guide will let you know what item will be prepared and will explain the process during the demonstration. Then enjoy a luxury set menu dinner served with variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods, under the magnificent night sky. Join the squid fishing boat and can enjoy the squid cooked with the assistance of the chef. Day 2: HaLong Bay - Kayaking at Luon Cave to Hanoi with breakfast and brunch included. Start your day with a Tai Chi class on the sundeck followed by a light breakfast. Do kayaking around Luon Cave. Cruise back into harbour passing the beautiful islands and inlets, enjoying a last delicious brunch.
IncludesFull furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with air-conditioning and hot water English Speaking Guide on boat Round trip transportation to/from Hanoi or Halong (depending on option selected) Welcome drink, cold handkerchief All meals on board Cooking demonstration Tai Chi Session Entrance and sightseeing fees Kayaking Fishing equipment, movies, exciting games 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily On board insurance
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are nonrefundable.
- Advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Meals on board are a fusion of Vietnamese, seafood and international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one 1 week prior to the cruise date.
- First aid kit is available at the Reception desk and life jackets are in the drawer under your bed.
- No smoking in the restaurant and cabin.
- Be aware of long jelly fish.