My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: 2-Day Ha Long Lan Ha Bay 5-Star Cruise & Balcony50 Reviews
Explore Ha Long and Lan Ha Bay on a relaxing 2-day cruise from Hanoi. Visit sandy beaches, kayak through stunning scenery, go into caves, and lie in the sun on the sundeck.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Delight your palate with Vietnamese flavors as you learn to make spring rolls
- Relax on the sundeck and enjoy stunning panoramic views of the colorful sunset
- Party with new friends at the sunset party or have fun with happy hour and cake
- Discover the Lan Ha Bay on a kayaking trip, go for a swim, or ride a bamboo boat
- Enjoy the onboard hospitality and facilities on the boat and go night fishing
DescriptionEnjoy a 2-day cruise through Lan Ha Bay and Ha Long from Hanoi. Have delicious buffet meals onboard, swim in refreshing water, and ride a bamboo boat through Dark Cave and Bright Cave. Day 1 Get picked up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and head to the sea. After about 2.5 hours, board a speedboat and ride to your cruise ship. As you receive a safety briefing and introduction to the ship, sip on a delicious welcome drink in The Opera restaurant. Check into your cabin as you cruise out into Halong Bay before enjoying a buffet lunch. Next, explore the Ao Ech area in Lan Ha Bay. Go for kayak trip around limestone islets or swim in crystal sea water. At sunset, relax with a cup of tea and new friends, or indulge in happy hour with drinks, cake, and fruit. In the evening, learn how to make traditional Vietnamese spring rolls in a cooking class before enjoying a seafood dinner onboard. Spend the night at the panoramic bar with drinks or go squid fishing. Day 2: Begin your day with a Tai Chi session, enjoying the fresh air and watching the sunrise on the bay. After your session, have a quick breakfast before choosing your itinerary for the day. Either explore the Tra Bau area on a kayaking trip or visit the beautiful Dark Cave and Bright Cave on a local bamboo boat. If you prefer, head to the Ba Trai Dao beaches and enjoy a relaxing day kayaking or swimming. At mid-morning, return to the cruise and enjoy brunch as you cruise back to port.
Includes2-day cruise 1-night stay in a cabin with a balcony En-suite cabin with air-conditioning, WiFi, and TV 2 bottles of water per cabin per day All meals on the boat Tour guide on the boat All entry fees and sightseeing tickets Welcome drink (soft drink, tea, or coffee) Kayaking and bamboo boat Sunset party Tai Chi class Squid fishing Swim stops Cooking class Free birthday cake for customers celebrating a birthday
- Itineraries are subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. If canceled due to these reasons, a full refund will be offered If the cruise is overbooked, you will be offered another cruise of the same class quality or upgraded to a higher class Peak season extra surcharge $10/per person from 1 Oct to 30 April