My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: 2-Day 2-Night Ha Giang Loop Motorbike Tour67 Reviews
Discover northern Vietnam's stunning landscapes, winding roads, and vibrant ethnic culture on a 3-day motorbike tour of the Ha Giang Loop.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Drive through Ma Pi Leng pass which gives stunning views of the mountains
- Immerse yourself in the natural beauty and rich culture of Ha Giang
- Visit local hill-tribe villages and learn about their unique cultures and tradit
DescriptionNight 1: Hanoi - Ha Giang 19:00: Meet up at Chestnut Travel or get picked up from your hotel/hostel. 20:30: Depart from Hanoi to Ha Giang on the night bus. Overnight: Travel on the night bus. Day 1: Ha Giang Exploration 03:30: Arrive in Ha Giang city, check-in to your hostel, and rest for a few hours. 08:00: Enjoy breakfast at the hostel. 09:00: Meet your guide and begin the Ha Giang Loop journey. 09:30: Begin your ride along the Bac Son Pass, taking in the breathtaking landscapes. 10:30: Reach the Quan Ba Heaven Gate and marvel at the Quan Ba Twin Mountains. 11:30: Continue your journey through the Can Ty Pass. 12:30: Stop for lunch in Yen Minh Town. 13:30: Ride through the Tham Ma Pass, enjoying the stunning views. 14:30: Explore the Hmong King's Palace and learn about its history. 16:30: Check into a hotel in Dong Van Town. 19:00: Have dinner and free time to explore the ancient town. Day 2: Dong Van to Ha Giang 08:00: Enjoy breakfast in Dong Van Town. 09:00: Start the day's journey by riding through the Sky Pass, taking in the incredible views. 10:30: Experience the awe-inspiring Ma Pi Leng Pass and pass through Hmong villages. 12:30: Stop for lunch in Yen Minh Town. 13:30: Resume the journey towards Ha Giang City. 16:30: Arrive in Ha Giang City and prepare for the return journey. 17:00: Enjoy dinner on your own. Night 2: Ha Giang to Hanoi 19:15 or 21:00: Sleeper bus departs from Ha Giang City to Hanoi. Overnight: Travel on the bus back to Hanoi.
IncludesHa Noi - Ha Giang and return by sleeper bus (please contact the activity provider if you want to upgrade to a luxury bus) Pickup in the Hanoi Old Quater Motorbike in good condition, with gas Guide Boat trip on Nho Que River Accommodation (1 night on the bus, 1 night in a hotel in Dong Van) Entrance fees for selected activities 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner
- Ha Giang Loop is a long road trip that the distance around 350 kilometers. You should be prepared for long periods of riding and should bring appropriate clothing and gear for a multi-day trip
- Safety is a top priority. You should be aware of the safety measures in place, including wearing helmets at all times and following the guide's instructions. •Accommodation on is typically in traditional homestays or basic guesthouses and meals are often simple/local cuisine. While this provides an authentic cultural experience, you should be prepared for basic amenities.
- It is suggested that you bring a small bag or backpack with essential items to carry on the motorbike. Your large suitcases or non-essential items can be stored at the hostel in Ha Giang City