My Guide Website?
Da Nang: Hue Imperial City and Hai Van Pass Small Group Tour47 Reviews
Enjoy a Da Nang to Hue day trip traveling along the spectacular Hai Van Pass. Explore over a thousand years of history during a visit to the Imperial City, before marveling at the Imperial Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda, and Khai Dinh Tomb.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Travel along the spectacular Hai Van Pass
- Explore over 1,000 years of history during a visit to Hue's Imperial City, along the Perfume River
- Visit the Imperial Citadel, Thien Mu Pagoda, and the Khai Dinh Tomb
- Learn fun facts about Vietnam and the Imperial Dynasty from your friendly guide
DescriptionThis tour takes a trip to the decadent Imperial City of Hue, a well-preserved walled city. Hue is a must-see for those who love history, complete with its beautiful architecture and Insta-worthy photo stops. Your tour will start at Khai Dinh Tomb, a site that looks more like a palace than a grave. After an equally impressive visit to Thien Mu Pagoda, a five-tier temple built in the 1700s, is the highlight of this tour: the Imperial City. Throughout your experience there will be plenty of time to wander the many ancient temples, browse exhibits at the visitors center, and stroll elegant gardens. At the conclusion of your experience, you will be returned to your Da Nang accommodation.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from Da Nang Air-conditioned vehicle Professional English-speaking tour guide Entrance fees for Citadel and Khai Dinh Tomb Bottle of water Insurance
- This is a small-group tour
- Since not all entrance fees and personal expenses are not included in this tour, please bring some cash with you
- Exact pick-up time depends on participants' respective locations • The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm your exact pickup time