My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh City: Private Street Food Motorbike Tour364 Reviews
Explore the food scene of Ho Chi Minh City from the back of a motorbike and sample typical Vietnamese foods on a night tour. Experience the vibrant streets and night markets of the city on a trip that combines culture, adventure and local gastronomy.
- Experience the night life of Ho Chi Minh City from the back of a motorbike
- Enjoy a huge variety of food with 9 different dishes and unlimited drinks at famous food stalls
- Discover hidden alleys of street food and immerse yourself in the local life
- Hear more about Vietnamese food culture and the interesting stories behind each dish
- Learn how to prepare Vietnamese rice pancakes, coconut ice cream and grilled banana cakes from the local chefs
DescriptionEat your way through Ho Chi Minh City - formerly Saigon - and taste the best street food at night. Meet your English-speaking guides in the evening, and climb on the back of a bike to immerse yourself in the crazy traffic. Join thousands of other motorbikes as you ride the streets and your driver takes you through notable neighborhoods, including District 3 where the locals live. Stop to enjoy some 'Bánh Xèo' and 'Bánh Khọt' (South and Central rice pancakes), and learn how they are made by a chef with over 20 years of experience. Climb up to the top of old buildings and see the contrasting architecture between the modern and the traditional. You can even visit a local pagoda which was built inside an old apartment by a female monk. Explore the biggest night flower market and street food paradise then soak up the wonderful bouquets. Take a short walk around the area and immerse yourself into the flow of Vietnamese cuisine dating back thousands of years and get a special gift from your guide. Go deep into a true maze of the local market to taste authentic food which is Banana Girdle Cake or 'Bánh Tráng Nướng' Vietnamese pizza grilled on charcoal fire. Next, drive to the heart of District 10 and stop at a local 2nd-generation restaurant since 1975 to savor the best Vietnamese Beef Stew 'Bò Kho' in the clay pot. Bò Kho is packed with tender, fall-apart braised chunks of beef loaded with herbs, aromatics, and a delicious broth that go perfectly with Vietnamese baguette! Venture into District 5, where the city’s street food scene really thrives. Reward your taste buds with a heavenly dish of coconut ice cream at a local shop. Watch as the owner prepares some coconut ice cream right before your eyes. Take a spin around the city for enticing views of the nightlife, and experience the hustle and bustle of the fashion street. Squeeze through narrow alleyways that cars can’t access, and journey along the banks of the Saigon River with a welcoming breeze. End your motorbike street food experience in District 4, where you will enjoy a seafood meal of 3 different dishes (if you are allergic to seafood, it will be replaced by BBQ meat). Tuck into a nice dessert of flan cake with caramel, coffee, and coconut milk. Wash it all down with a local beer or soft drink, mineral water, and homemade Forest Banana Sticky Rice Wine, brewed in a clay pot with bananas picked from huge banana trees in the depth of the forest.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation by motorbikes Driver Food and drinks Helmet Photos of your experience Rain poncho (if needed) Accident insurance Hand sanitizer and face masks
- It is recommended that you leave your handbags, passports and jewelry at your hotel for safe keeping
- A camera is always encouraged, however it is not recommended that you take pictures while on the motorbike as this can be dangerous. If you wish to take pictures, please ask your guides to pull over. Please take extra care of your camera to avoid theft
- Cool and comfortable clothing is recommended. Shorts, t-shirts and light pants are also suitable
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫1,345,600Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today