My Guide Website?
Sapa: Private The Most Beautiful Terraced Fields Trekking10 Reviews
Explore the most beautiful terraced fields and experience the culture, traditional of Ethnic Minorities in Villages with local guide of Black Hmong ethnic.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Explore 3 famous villages of Ethnic minorities: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van.
- Learning culture and traditional of 3 ethnic minorities
- Admire the most beautiful terraced fields
- Discovering the difference culture, traditional of ethnic minorities
DescriptionThis trekking, we will take you to explore the beautiful terraced fields at villages of Ethnic people. At 9:30Am, the local guide will come to pick you up at your hotel in Sapa center, if you stay far a way, the guide will meet you at Sapa Church (the main Church at Sapa center). The tour guide will introduce himself/herself, after knowing each other's basic information, you will start the journey to see the most beautiful rice from Sapa. From Sapa town, you will move along small winding roads to enter the beautiful villages: Y Linh Ho, Lao Chai, Ta Van. These small roads will lead you through the most beautiful terraced fields that only the locals know and take you. Then you will come to the first village, Y Linh Ho, a small, beautiful and simple village of the Black Hmong people scattered on the mountainside. You will admire the terraced fields along both sides of the road we trekking, learning about the culture and traditional of Black Hmong. Then we will have lunch at a local restaurant there. After lunch, we will continue trekking to explore Lao Chai and Ta Van villages. The villages have many beautiful terraced fields and learn more about the richness of Black Hmong and Giay culture in Ta Van. At about 3PM, we will back to Sapa by car
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off (At Sapa center) Villages entry fee Local English speaking guide Lunch at village Water: 1.5L/per person/per day Raincoat/per person Trekking stick/per person Transportation back to Sapa from last village
- - If you are allergy/vegan/vegetarian, please let us know - If you want start early cause you back to Hanoi soon, please contact us - We also arrange the transportation from Hanoi to Sapa and back, please let us know if you need help.