My Guide Website?
Hoi An: Half-Day Countryside Tour on Vietnam Army Jeep
This Jeep Tour will take you on a journey through rural areas surrounding Hoi An, providing you with unforgettable memories and a genuine insight into Hoi An’s culture, tradition, and daily activities
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn about the agricultural practices of local farmers, their crops & livestock
- Explore the traditional occupations of Hoi An countryside
- Engage in interactive and genuine cultural exchanges with the locals
- Making new friends and experiencing the true essence of Vietnamese hospitality
- Enjoy a home-cooked meal with flavours of traditional Vietnamese cuisine
DescriptionThe tour starts by picking up from your hotels in Hoi An (1-5km from Hoi An Centre/Post Office/Central Market/Ancient town). Meet at the meeting point (358 Nguyen Duy Hieu street, Cam Chau, Hoi An, Quang Nam) and begin your Hoi An Countryside Jeep Tour. Begin by riding through small alleys and bridges, our first stop is the fishing village. From there you will understand more about life of fishermen in the area. Next, visit a local farm, learn about rice, vegetable, and cereal crop cultivation, and experience the daily life of local farmers. Discover traditional occupations in the countryside, such as weaving, rice-wine making, and woodcarving. Learn about newer industries like bird’s nest farming and aquaculture. On the final part of your Hoi An Countryside Jeep tour, head to a local family’s home for a delicious home-cooked meal, providing you with a unique insight into the lives of middle-class Vietnamese people. Reflect on your experiences and the new friendships formed during your day in the countryside. Say goodbye to your local hosts and return to the designated drop-off location by shuttle transfer, bringing with you the memories of an unforgettable journey through rural Hoi An.
IncludesPick up and drop off IN & AROUND Hoi An Ancient Town Vietnam Army Legend Jeep Experienced & licensed driver Tickets & Entrance Fees Taxes & permits Helmet & rain poncho English speaking guide Home-cooked meal at local family
- 1. Are the food & drinks included? Yes, food and drink are included (Home-cooked meal to experience authentic Hoi An food at local family dining place and mineral water). Vegan & Vegetarian options are available. 2. Dress-code? Easy & comfortable clothing and footwear. Shoes or sandals would be sufficient for the short walk required. 3. What happens if it rains? We got ponchos for you, please keep the adventure spirits on our trips and having fun as locals here. 4. Is it safe to do the trip? Safety is our top priority, we understand that no Safety is no holiday and no business. All of our drivers are experienced & well-trained. 5. Who This Experience Is Good For? Anyone who enjoys experiencing ordinary life and seeking out new experiences in Hoi An and Vietnam. 6. Difficulty Level? This tour is designed for beginners, and no prior experience is necessary.