My Guide Website?
Hoi An: Local Foldable Lantern Making Class with Locals84 Reviews
Experience creating your own Vietnamese lantern, believed to be a symbol of luck, happiness, and wealth. Pick out your favorite color, decorate it as you like, and take it home as a souvenir.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Learn how to make your own lantern
- Get closer with Hoi An history and culture
- Bring home your lantern as a special, one-of-a-kind souvenir
DescriptionNight at Hoi An Ancient Town become more mysterious with various kinds of hand-made lantern. Lanterns are the result of exchanges among Vietnamese, Japanese, and Chinese cultures, which have been famous for their various and specific identities. One of the great pleasure of any visit to Hoi An is strolling along the beautiful streets of the old town at night under the flickering lights of the many beautiful lanterns. The streets are most romantic, the darkness broken only by lantern in all shapes and sizes. The lanterns have been becoming both part of Hoi An culture and Hoi An today. This tour will give you the opportunity to not only learn how to make the lantern, but also to get closer with Hoi An history and culture You will have a brief introduction into the history, shape, and color of the lantern, as well as the many stages of making them. You can make your own lantern and keep it as a souvenir.
IncludesEnglish-speaking instructor One lantern per person (20cm size) All required materials and tools
- If you are not available for booking time I set, please let me know, I will adjust if possible.