My Guide Website?
Hoi An: Bay Mau Cooking Class w Optional Market &Basket Trip53 Reviews
Experience cooking local dishes in a traditional stilt house with this immersive cooking class. Learn how to make delicious local food, including the famous Pho soup, with all ingredients provided.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Unleash your inner chef as you prepare Vietnamese food the traditional way
- Discover exciting and authentic recipes as you cook 4 delicious courses
- Use special traditional techniques like pounding, separating, and grinding
- Be inspired by the fresh air setting of a beautiful river with great views
- Quench your thirst with unlimited mineral water and passion fruit juice
DescriptionGet creative and discover the authentic way to prepare Vietnamese food with this cooking class in Hoi An. Make 4 tasty dishes with your chef while sipping on free water and passion fruit juice. Pick up all the secrets of great Vietnamese cooking as you are shown how to pound and separate rice, grind rice to make rice milk, and make rice paper. Try your hand at using traditional cooking utensils like a stone mortar, grinder, and wooden pestle while preparing your food. Follow your chef's instructions to cook 4 quintessential Vietnamese dishes including the famous Pho (beef noodle) soup. Then, sit back and relax and taste your delicious creations. Get even closer to Vietnamese culture by selecting the option for a market visit and bamboo basket boat ride. Shop at a local market as you learn about the main parts of Vietnamese cuisine and choose the fresh ingredients for the cooking class. Then, head for the Cam Thanh coconut village to ride a unique bamboo basket boat. Explore the beauty of Bay Mau coconut forest and try out activities including fishing before heading to your class.
IncludesChef-guide Ingredients Unlimited mineral water Unlimited passion juice Lunch for morning slot or dinner for afternoon slot Chopstick souvenirs Coconut village entry fee Pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Local Market visit (if option selected) Basket boat trip (if option selected)
- Booking on Public Holiday in Viet Nam will be sur-charged 200,000vnd/person by cash Children under 4 can attend free of charge but will not participate in the cooking There is a maximum of 1 child permitted per 2 adults