My Guide Website?
Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Tour639 Reviews
Discover the immense network of connecting underground tunnels located in the Củ Chi District of Ho Chi Minh City. Visit the various traps used during the war and enter and crawl through one of the tunnels.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the various traps used during the war
- Watch a brief propaganda video
- Enter and crawl through one of the tunnels
- Fire an M16 rifle at the shooting site for an additional fee
DescriptionDiscover the area which resides at the end of the Ho Chi Minh Trail and served as the base from where Vietnamese guerilla soldier attacked Saigon. Learn about how the fighters of Cu Chi took the war underground by developing a network of tunnels that stretched as far as Cambodia, which included: meeting rooms, kitchens and ventilation systems. These tunnels served as an effective network for engaging in guerrilla warfare against U.S troops. Don’t miss this short, exciting trip through this labyrinth of interlaced tunnels. Choose how you want to experience it — in a smaller, larger, or private group. See green paddy fields, local farmers and buffaloes along the road to the tunnels for an insight into Vietnamese agriculture. Spend time exploring the maze of tunnels with countless trap doors, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers, kitchens, and more. Enjoy the most popular food during war days at Cu Chi tunnels – the cassava.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (District 1 only) Entrance fees Minivan with air-conditioning English-speaking guide (if shared option selected) Sightseeing tickets Bottled water & cool tissues Travel insurance
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Free for children under 5-years-old. Parents will be responsible for handling any costs that arise during the tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for wheelchair users or people with heart problems