My Guide Website?
Hanoi: 24 Hour Hop on Hop off Bus Tour8 Reviews
Mesmerizing into the history and culture tour of Hanoi one thousand years with your own leisure pace. Hop on hop off the bus to visit attractions within full day city tour
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- City Tour By Motorbike w/ War Museum & Reunification Palace
- From Hanoi: Sapa 3-Day Medium Trek and Limousine Trip
- Sapa: 3-Day, 3-Night Trek and Hotel with Overnight Train
- From Hanoi: 2-Day Sa Pa Ethnic Homestay Tour with Trekking
- Mekong Delta: My Tho & Ben Tre Full-Day Trip in Small Group
- Explore Hanoi best highlights within 14 most favorite sites at your own pace
- Enjoy Hanoi culture and history with commentary available in 8 languages
- Meet friendly people with typical Vietnamese smiles
- Enjoy freely the open air bus and Hanoi old quarter's atmosphere
DescriptionVisit the best highlights of Hanoi within full day city tour Hop on hop off the bus to visit attractive places at your pace From the open-top of the bus, enjoy freely best overviews of the Capital and experience a journey through Hanoi's cultural and historical sites. The tour allows visitors to explore Hanoi through the most attractive places such as Hoan Kiem Lake, Saint Joseph Cathedral, Hanoi Flag Pole, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Quan Thanh Temple, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Cua Bac Church, Imperial Citadel of Thang Long , Temple of Literature, Hoa Lo Prison, Vietnam Women's Museum, Hanoi Opera House, Hanoi Post Office. Get off the bus at Hanoi Opera House. Enjoy audio guide to local landmarks in multi languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese
IncludesCity tour bus ticket valid for 24 hours, including day and night tour City map Free water, conical hat, rain coat Free Wi-Fi Mobile e-ticket acceptance Audio guide: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Vietnamese Insurance on bus
- - In an effort to minimize plastic waste, contributing to a more sustainable and eco-friendly experience, the operator will supply a pour 20-liter water container. Kindly bring your own reusable bottle to refill. We also provide paper cups for your use. - Please note that while we strive to ensure a smooth and frequent service, the tour schedule and route are subject to sudden changes due to traffic issues, public holidays, weather conditions, and unforeseen circumstances. Traffic congestion or road closures may lead to delays, reduced frequency, or alterations to the route. Your understanding is appreciated. -Starting point: + 8:30 AM Monday – 7:00 PM Friday: Hoan Kiem Lake No 7 Dinh Tien Hoang Str. + 7:30 PM Friday - Sunday: Hanoi Opera House -Bus operating time: + From Monday to Thursday: 08:30-21:30 + From Friday to Sunday: 08:30-20:00 - With a 24-hours valid ticket, travelers can join day and night tour, but after 5pm the buses run without stopping. Travelers cannot hop on and off